Good tuesday morning

Good Morning Everyone,

Today it's starting off cold, mid twenties but plenty of sunshine. I'm already on my third cup of coffee and waiting for a repair person to show up - NEVER FUN! Not sure what's on the agenda after that - Depends on what time he finally arrives.

Hope everyone has a great day! SFR

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

SFR-I hope all goes well with the repairman! Three cups of coffee-I wish I liked it because I could use the caffeine kick:) Enjoy your day.

I have to leave for work in a bit but wanted to say good morning to everyone. Things have been so crazy that I haven't been able to be on the morning thread much and I miss it.

husband and I have an appointment after work and then may head to the Capitol for awhile. At least when we finally get home I can make a quick supper. I have chicken thighs marinating in a hoisin sauce mixture. Al I have to do is throw it on the George Foreman grill and it will be done in about 10 minutes!

Wishing everyone a day with many reasons to smile!

Fran

Former desparate mom
Happy Fat Tuesday everyone. I'm going to a Fat Tuesday fund raiser dinner for "Meals On Wheels". It will be nice to get out in heels and make up instead of my slobbered track pants that is my daily uniform.
I was away for a while so it's nice to be in my real home. I saw difficult child twice for a few days. He isn't doing worse but I wish I could see more progress. He is less argumentative but I wish I could see some drive or initiative in something that produces something. He is doing enough to get by. Sigh. Small steps moving forward is hard to see.

The weather is getting more spring like which is nice. I love spring in NC.
It is true that despite being detached you always seem to have a corner of your brain that worries. I am grateful to be detached and not let worry about difficult child doesn't consume me. Gives me more time to worry about easy child, husband, and extended family. : )
Hope you all have a good day.