Good Tuesday Morning!

LittleDudesMom

Good Tuesday Morning :good_morning:

I almost said "Monday".

I hope this morning finds you well rested from the holiday weekend. I know I had a very relaxing and calm holiday.

Our temps are more like August around here - we are up to 98 degrees today and we were already at 73 when I woke at 5:15! :hot:

One positive about getting going this morning is the short week. Any week we have one less work day is a good one for me!

Have a great Tuesday

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Sharon-We are actually 1 degree warmer this morning but our high will only climb to 83 before the storms roll in this afternoon. I agree with you about being glad it is a 4 day work week!

Back to work today which is o.k. because I'm looking forward to seeing my students (not looking forward to all of the other work associated with the end of the school year-only 9 school days left).

I'm hoping to get to the club to do some weights today and then hopefully tomorrow morning I'll go there for swimming. All remains to be seen though as I'm starting off the day with a rotten cold!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:)

KTMom91

Good morning, ladies!

Just got Hubby out the door, and am heading in to get ready for school...I'm in second grade today. Miss KT has her list of things to do today, and after school we'll be running errands, making sure things are all lined up for my carpal tunnel surgery on Friday.

Allergies are still bad, so I hope I can tough it out without Benadryl today. Wouldn't be good to fall asleep at school!

Wishing everyone a peaceful Tuesday!