Good Tuesday Morning!

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Fellow Warriors!

It's an absolutely beautiful morning here in the southeast - we actually are in the 60's for the first time in three weeks! We've been waking to 70's...... We are in the low 80's for the next three days and it feels like early spring. After the high 90's, it's like heaven.

difficult child passed all his state testing and is excused from three exams - all without his vyvanse! He asked several weeks ago if he could go to school without....I figure, at 15.5, I need to give him some say. I told him that if it presented an issue, and I would be the judge of that, he was back on. It has been a good first year of high school for difficult child - I've seen a little more social maturity, some progress with this dysgraphia, and a desire to follow the rules in order to stay in the JROTC program.

Wishing everyone a great morning and a good day :flirtysmile3:

Sharon

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon (LDM), Enjoy the beautiful weather!:sunny: Congratulations to your difficult child for the wonderful progress he has made his first year of high school! Time flies so quickly...

Today is going to be much cooler here too - The high is only supposed to be about 59 degrees - It's perfect weather to go for a jog, maybe even take my "favorite sanity saver":cool_dog: for a walk.

Hope everyone has a good day... :flowers: SFR

Marguerite

G'day people.

Sharon/LDM, congrats to difficult child. Well done! Enjoy your warm weather.

SFR, cooler days in summer can be a relief. Our temperatures are about the same at maximum at the moment. But we have gale force winds forecast. Actually, I can hear the gales outside. Heavy rain is falling in other parts of our state, they say it's heading here too. Our road out was flooded this morning but not a lot of rain is falling on us here. That will change, they say. All up the coast, towns are flooding. I'm glad we're not trying to drive to visit family at the moment. No family are in danger of flooding, but will get isolated by floodwaters.

difficult child 3 was doing more work on his assessment task today. Again, he was spending a lot of time getting not very far, but I finally got him to do his experiment this evening. We worked as a team, me the laboratory assistant. He got good data and will write it up in the morning. The sooner I post it back to the school, the better. The teacher gave a two day extension this morning because there were errors in the set procedure. difficult child 3 is still fretting over the loss of his data (from his online hobby). I'm also still waiting to hear back form the pediatrician - we can get in to see him on Thursday if we need to, but I would rather not take difficult child 3 out if I don't have to. I have an early appointment on Thursday, so taking difficult child 3 to the pediatrician as well would require a difficult early start and he wouldn't get his schoolwork done. And really, a phone call will resolve any concerns.

Enjoy your Tuesday. My life is getting slightly less stressful for the moment. Good.

Marg

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Sharon-I love to hear the progress your difficult child is making!!! Enjoy the beautiful weather!

SFR-Enjoy the cooler weather and your jog!!

Marg-Glad your life is getting a bit less stressful-that's a very good thing. Your weather does not sound at all pleasant. I'm glad difficult child finished his science experiment.

Today we will be at our Capitol protesting. We have one rally at 11:00 and another at 5:30. It will be a nice day to be there with a high temp of 74, much nicer than when we were there in Feb and March.

difficult child starts group therapy today; cross your fingers it goes well. He has never done group therapy before, last year they decided he wasn't ready and now they think he is. A bit of progress is a good thing.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:)

KTMom91

Good morning, ladies!

After feeding Hubby soy chorizo (see post in Healthy Living), and drinking a whey powder smoothie made by Miss KT, we are getting ourselves organized and heading to the gym. After that, I have several book reviews to write, and Miss KT has homework for her online class.

Sharon (LDM) - Congrats to difficult child! That's great!

SFR - Enjoy your jog!

Marg - Glad difficult child 3 got his experiment done.

Sharon (WO) - Have a good protest!

Wishing everyone a most excellent Tuesday!