Good tuesday morning

Good Morning Everyone,

Last night husband and I went out for dinner to one of our favorite chain restaurants. The food is good and it's inexpensive too. It was so nice just to be able to sit, talk and relax for awhile...:D

This morning the alarm clock seemed to go off way too early:bloodshot:. Hoping my first cup of caffeine kicks in soon!:coffee2: Of course my "favorite sanity saver" was up even before the alarm went off. Wish I could teach her to sleep in!

Got to clean the house today. Not looking forward to it but putting it off only makes it that much worse. The realtor called while we were out last night. Of course easy child/difficult child 3 won't answer our phone:grrr: so not sure what he wants. Can't believe I'm saying this but I hope no one wants to see the house today!

Heading to the kitchen to refill my cup. Hope everyone has a great day! :sunny: SFR

LittleDudesMom

Summer mornings sure are quiet around here!

I did get all the data transfers done yesterday - only took about three hours!! Things are slowly coming together and I'm feeling more comfortable every week with my new duties.

I'm hoping to get out of the office by 2 today so I can do some prep work for my company arriving Friday. My brother and his daughter are on the east coast (from their home in CA) and they, and my mother, will be here Friday as they stop over the night on their drive south to Charlotte. Then my brother and niece will be back alone next Wed or Thur to spend a few days with us.

difficult child is enjoying his summer so far. He always gets two full weeks after school is out to just "hang". He does have daily chores, but I'm liberal with his bed and wake times and his computer time until next week. We got his report card on Friday - Honor Roll!!!! It was great freshman year for him......

Wishing everyone a great Tuesday.

Sharon

LittleDudesMom

SFR, we were both posting at the same time so I merged my thread into yours!

Get that house clean girl, I think the realtor might want to show it today!!! Grab another cup of coffee, put on your favorite music (always helps me clean with a smile) and get that house in shape!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon

Good Morning Sharon (LDM),

We posted at the same time - great minds think alike, lol... I'm so slow this morning that I posted to have you put mine under yours but you beat me to it, lol... Hope this makes sense! Way too tired.... So proud of your difficult child! Way To Go! He definitely deserves two weeks to do whatever he feels like doing! Hope today goes smoothly for you and get to leave work early to prepare for your family's visit. Have a good one!

P.S. Am definitely taking your advice about putting on some music - Got to get myself moving, lol...

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!!

SFR-I'm sorry easy child/difficult child 3 didn't answer the phone-sounds so much like my easy child/difficult child! Wish we had magic wands to make them more easy child than difficult child! I'm glad you got to enjoy a nice dinner out with husband:)

Sharon-Sounds like you will be having lots of fun with your upcoming company! Congrats to difficult child on making honor roll:)

This morning I was up before everyone else-so peaceful. However, it only lasted a little bit because about 5 minutes later difficult child got up. He has been non stop talking since then!

After we drop easy child/difficult child off at summer school husband and I are heading to the health club. This afternoon I'm hoping to get some sun at the pool with a friend. difficult child has group and individual therapy today.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!