Good Tuesday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

I hope everyone's day is off to a great start! Unfortunately I think it is going to be a very long day because I just kept waking up throughout the night.

This morning I have my sports doctor appointment. to see how my stress fracture is healing. I'm hoping to get clearance to go back to boot camp but I'm not expecting he will clear me as I still have some pain.

This afternoon I'm heading to Green Bay. I'll have a quick visit with my mom and then I will have dinner with some friends before I head home. I'm hoping easy child/difficult child will tag along so I have someone to help keep me awake and drive if necessary.

Then it's home to listen to all of the election votes throughout Wisconsin.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Morning all,

Wiped, enjoy your visit in Green Bay. by the way, I'll be watching the voting in WI as well.

A wonderful morning here. I've had the a/c off for 2 whole days now & I expect it will be off the entire week. Fresh air in my house ~ I love it.

There's a staffing for kt this morning at Residential Treatment Center (RTC). So I'm giving my "command performance"; I'd rather be out working in my flower gardens. wm is heading over here this afternoon to mow the lawn & trim stuff with the weed whacker.

Have a good one friends.

cubsgirl

Good Morning Everyone!

Wiped Out - a trip to Green Bay sounds fun, I hope you enjoy the day.

Timer - I hope the staffing meeting goes by quickly and without a hitch. We are enjoying fresh air in our house too.

I don't have much on the agenda today - maybe a trip to the gym. husband is off and sometimes we find things to do. easy child is going to be at her boyfriend's house all day AGAIN (I almost feel like I should give them child support she is over there so often). Boyfriend's mom is a stay at home mom too so they are supervised.

My doctor's nurse called today. I had my blood drawn yesterday and my results came back absolutely perfect on everything. She said not one thing was out of range :)

Best wishes for an excellent day for all who follow (and with-O and Timer).