Good Tuesday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Heading into day two of the work week and it's going to be a beautiful day here with temps in the high 70s!!

After work husband and I are going out to dinner at one of my favorite places-Texas Roadhouse-just love their rolls and their steaks!

Then it's home to work on homework (which is why I haven't been responding much this week). I have to finish reading a not so interesting 35 page article and then get on the computer and respond with my on-line community group. I tried to finish reading it yesterday but fell asleep-argh!!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:)

T

TeDo

It's going to be warm here too (mid-80's) all week.

Sharon - Have an extra ribeye for me. I like that place too but the closest one is 2 hours from here. Only been there once since it opened this summer. The article must not have been very interesting if you fell asleep. LOL So what is your plan to prevent that from happening again? oo-oo-oo-oo-oo that phrase sounds too eerily familiar.

As for me, easy child/difficult child starts online school today so I have spent a few hours (until midnight last night) doing the parent orientation sessions online. I'm tired. Hoping difficult child can get started soon too. The IEP info has been reviewed and the SpEd director has recommended appropriate classes (after reviewing "difficult child" with him) and are now waiting for prior approval. I am getting so tired already of trying to come up with "school" stuff for difficult child to do in the meantime.