Good Tuesday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends:)

Another beautiful day here in the Midwest although the temps are starting to drop a bit. This may be our last summer-like day for many months. I'm hoping after school to be able to walk Ella for a good 4 miles. I love the crunching of the leaves as we walk.

husband is going to take our van in to be looked at today. It started making a very strange noise last night-it didn't sound at all good. Hoping it's something very minor.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:)

Marguerite

G'day for Tuesday.

Sharon, I hope the car problem is not too serious.

We've had a quiet day here today. I've mostly been on the phone or just pottering around, getting some work done.

Tomorrow I have a couple of local appointments and hopefully will get more work done.

Weather here is warming up - the middle of the day is lovely, the mornings and evenings are cool. The long weekend on Magnetic Island seems like a distant dream instead of just over a week ago. We went from the glorious tropics to the cold of our national capital, overnight last Tuesday. Canberra's cold was a shock, although once it warms up in Canberra it's hotter and dryer there than anywhere. And I have to go back into the heat there in December! Nobody who can get out, stays in Canberra over summer. Even the politicians leave town... while the kangaroos and locusts move in. Mind you, the countryside there, normally straw-grey and dusty, was faintly green in places. That is amazingly lush by our standards!

Enjoy your Tuesday.

Marg