Good Tuesday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Another chilly day here, right now it is 39 and expected to get to just 50. Time for the sweaters to come out!!

After work I'm having an ultrasound done on my hand (they think it could be carpel tunnel). I've been up for awhile and am in the process of making homemade chicken soup so that when we come home tonight we can eat a warm (somewhat healthy) meal!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:)

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning Sharon and all who follow!

Chilly here also, but I haven't turned on the heat yet, as the upstairs is still open without heat and I don't want to waste my oil! Heated blankets come in hand on cold nights like these! I think we are expecting rain today.

The chicken soup sounds delish!

I'm at the office today and will visit my mom at lunchtime. I'm praying for an anxiety free day today. Hope I don't receive any emails from the in laws and that may seal the deal. Lol.

Enjoy the day everyone!

keista

Good Morning!

We've got another un-named storm coming through here. Rain and wind galore! Nothing to do but work inside. *Maybe* get caught up with my work. What I really want to do is curl back up in bed and be cosy all day! mmmmmmmmmmmm

Ah, better make the most of the quite time.

KTMom91

Good morning, ladies!

We're in the middle of a heat wave, with temps up to 90...unseasonably warm.

I'm finally (knock wood) getting over the flu bug; I've been pretty much down for the count for the last two weeks. Miss KT informed me yesterday that she took my California flu back to school with her. Oops...

Hope everyone has a terrific Tuesday!