Good Tuesday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Halloween is over (we didn't have many trick-or-treaters) last night. Now will be the fall out day at school-all of the kids with too much sugar!

Nothing planned after work tonight. I may go to the health club for the first time since I hurt my back a few weeks ago. Maybe I can convince easy child/difficult child to come along with me. She has her first day off in a week!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!!

buddy

Good luck with all of that! I'm sure they will ask have a stash and be"high" & crash all week!
I'm getting ready to go to hospital for"family therapy" haha. Last week he was still so mad he just came in and kicked and hit me. Talk therapy for a kid with autism. Long drive for nothing because not even visiting hours where I can do whatever.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning!

Sharon, I hope you make it to the gym....sounds like you really need to get a workout in.

(((Buddy))) you're in my thoughts daily.

Looks like my office is up and running with power as I was able to log into the server this AM. However, our home is still out of everything. The generator is running so at least I can get dressed and cleaned up and then I'll head in. It doesn't look like we will have power for at least another day or so, perhaps longer based on the damages in our neighborhood. This morning, after the fact, H and I noticed a huge tree leaning on the wires overhead! Yikes!

Have a great one everybody!

B

Bunny

Good morning!! I got up early and used the elliptical machine. The kids are off to school and I have to run some errands to run. husband is home sick (he has a cold) and you know how some men can be when they don't feel well.

Hearts and Roses, I hope you get your power back soon. I have a friend in PA and he was telling me that they are estimating not getting their power back until Friday! Yikes, that would be awful!

Have a good day!