Good Tuesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!!:D

First day back to work was yesterday. The kids were great and seemed very happy to be back! It was good to be back but-wow-you forget quickly how tired you are at the end of the work day. I was in bed by 8:00 last night and asleep by 8:30!

Not much planned after work today-making hamburgers for dinner. It's suppose to get up to 50 so if it is still light enough when I get home I'm actually going to grill!!
:bbq: Can't believe that I get to use this icon in January, probably the last time for the winter since snow is predicted for tomorrow night-enough to keep the ground white and the temps colder.

Wishing all
a day filled with beautiful moments:flower:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning Sharon and those who follow,

Sharon, have a great day and BBQ!

H brought my iPad to the hospital so can keep in touch with you guys and those family members that live far away. This is the best hospital ever!! Except for not letting me sleep at night (really? Drawing blood at 4 AM?

The femoral block is being phased out today and so I will begin PT today. By tomorrow I should be able to wear my own jammies, yay. My room has a beautiful view of hartford and is very bright. The nurses and cna's are fabulous!

Anyway , just wanted to check in. Please excuse any spelling errors. xo

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning ladies.
Sharon, keeping track of kids is exhausting. I don't know how you do it. How is easy child/difficult child? Get some rest and hope the snow isn't too overwhelming.

Jo, good luck with your procedure. Glad the hospital is accomodating and you have a nice view. I'll send some good thoughts that everything goes well.

I have been busy getting back to normal and doing some repair work on the house. I need to get out and run errands but I have been fussing over a family heritage cookbook my sister is putting together with mom's recipes and some of our own favorites. It's fun but time consuming.

difficult child is doing well for the most part. He is trying hard to be responsible and problem solve without always depending on me. I'm pretty heartened to hear him on the phone lately. He seems very goal driven which I have been hoping for him to develop for a long time. Now, if only he had a paying job. sigh.........

Hope you all have a nice day.

Nancy

I grilled out on Saturday night. It's in the mid 40's right now. I am loving this weather. I told husband that if the weather stayed like this throughout winter I would have no problem with it, other than the obvious global warmer problem that is.

Nancy