Good Tuesday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning All!

I've been up for awhile and even started dinner for tonight. It's a crock pot recipe that easy child/difficult child will need to finish preparing. In a bit it's off to work. husband, difficult child, and I all in one car (never fun in the mornings-with-difficult child-husband is fine:)). easy child/difficult child needs the other vehicle to take Ella to the vet this morning for a scheduled check-up.

The good news is after work no appointments and dinner should be ready to eat:) Oh and our temp is supposed to hit 50 today-amazing for this time of the year!

Wishing all a beautiful day!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning Sharon and those who follow,

Sharon, sounds like you've planned out the perfect day, so very organized and well put together. I hope difficult child wasn't too much of a pita this morning in the car!

Today I am going to try going without the oxycodone and use tylenol instead. I have to practice my PT three times today, so we shall see how this works out! It's okay if I take it, but I'd like to begin weaning off if I can. Well, that is my day in a nutshell. I made soup last night so we can have that tonight with some crusty bread, yum.

Have a great one everyone!

Sharon (WO), Hope the commute this morning goes smoothly!

hearts and roses, Hope you're able to keep the pain under control with just the tylenol. However, if you're in too much pain, as my bff would say, take the oxycodone!

I've finished my coffee and am about to start the day... Hope everyone has a good one... SFR