Good Tuesday Morning

Good Morning Everyone,

Today is off to a good start. easy child/difficult child 3 didn't slam the door on the way out. Even though the reason is because she needs me to be her personal taxi service this afternoon, it was still nice. After I finish my coffee and spend some time on the elliptical, I have a few errands to run before husband comes home for lunch.

Hope everyone's day is a good one... SFR

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

SFR-I'm glad you got a door slamming free morning:)

Since we didn't make it to boot camp yesterday morning husband and I went to the club last night. Whatever was bothering my back relaxed after a couple extra hours of sleep I got yesterday morning (I got those extra hours because while husband was bringing difficult child to school difficult child started vomiting so I had to take the day off).

Getting a haircut after work tonight. Can't decide if I want to do something drastic or not.:)

Wishing all a beautiful day!

Marguerite

G'day for Tuesday.

SFR, we take our blessings where we find them. I hope you can find other highlights of your day, other than just not having the door slammed!

We've got rain and clouds again. This is turning out to be the coldest summer on record - we've only had one day where the temperature just eased over 30 C. And normally we have weeks where the temps are way over 30.

difficult child 3 came home from a very long day at tech college, very tired. He's getting a funny 'turn' in mid-afternoon, I think it's exhaustion from unaccustomed effort. We told him he has to learn to deal with it, the workplace will be an issue. I might pack an extra snack for him to nibble mid-afternoon. He's got a short day tomorrow so I will have to go fetch him and do some shopping too.

It's looking like he won't handle the school workload as well as college. We'll have to pull the plug on one or the other, probably school will bite the dust.

It's late now, well and truly time for bed. Enjoy your Tuesday.

Marg

Marguerite

Sharon, you snuck in on me. I'm glad you skipped boot camp yesterday, your back would not have done well. Hope it's getting better now.

Marg

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning!

SFR, good for you for noticing the little things that are pleasant! Have a fulfilling day!

I have no appts today. If my script arrives, I may have to get E to come over and drop it off for me. If it doesn't, I'm calling the surgeons office and heads will roll. The vicodin just isn't cutting it for pain right now. I am a bit bored and lonely during the day, but they seem to pass okay. It's a beautiful day out, I think there will be sunshine, so maybe I can go stand on the porch to soak up some vitamin D.

Have a good one!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Wow, Marg and Sharon, you two snuck in on me! I was so busy chatting with H, I lost track of time!

Sharon, glad your aches are better and you were able get the extra rest. Hope you like your new do.
Marg, is it possible that difficult child just needs to adjust for a couple of weeks before pulling the plug? I hope as time moves forward, he finds his groove.

InsaneCdn

Good morning,

Marg...
Snacks. Its actually important for him to have a MORNING snack as well as an afternoon one. Once blood sugar/brain sugar gets out of whack, lunch causes more roller-coaster (at least it does for our difficult child). See if you can get protein into the snacks, as well.