Good Tuesday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Thank goodness Monday is over! I love teaching but am tired of being meetinged to death (I know that's not a real word just how I feel:))

Today our weather is suppose to become more winter like and I am, surprisingly, ready for it (for now at least until Jan. 1st)
:coldday:. Hopefully we will get some snow in time for a white Christmas but I'm not betting on it.

I'm working on a fitness challenge with my boot camp group. Today I have to do 100 squat jumps and they can be separated throughout the day; think I'll try and involve some of my students! This sounds doable-next two Tuesdays a different story-we have to do 100 burpees and then the next week 100push-ups!

Wishing all a day filled with peace
:flower:

Marguerite

G'day, Sharon.

You're having cold weather while ours is heating up. We had a lovely summery day today but were too busy to enjoy it. It's almost the end of the school year here. difficult child 3 & I were in at his school to finalise paperwork, hand in his textbooks and organise the handover to difficult child 3 of the laptop he's been using. Our government has been giving a free laptop to every schoolkid in high school, but on condition they reach their final year. difficult child 3 JUST managed that and his SpEd arranged for difficult child 3's enrolment to continue to the end of the year, even though he was no longer studying any subjects, so he could get his laptop. And today was the day. It took three hours to do the handover, because these laptops when issued, are locked from having software added, or being able to get to certain sites online. Once a studen finishes school, these restrictions are switched off but only the licensed staff member at the school can do it. Over the last few years any upgrades have had to be done by the school tech as well.

Tomorrow husband is off on RDO and we're going in to the city for an art exhibition - our neighbour has a big showing and invited us to the opening. Very exciting! Meanwhile we leave difficult child 3 to complete the upgrades to his laptop and instal our new modem. That should keep him busy...

Enjoy your Tuesday.

Marg