Good Tuesday Morning!

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Everyone!

It's not Monday!

Our Monday was ok --
difficult child has early dismissal on odd days at 10:30 so I just packed up some work, picked him up, and worked from home. I might be doing some moving around anyway because bonehead put the building my office is in (has a rental unit upstairs and my office down) on the market and we got an offer last week. If I didn't have to interact so much with the public, I could get used to working from home!

Wishing everyone a great Tuesday
:hapydancsmil:

*Sharon

:smile:

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon~ My husband enjoys working from home, just not everyday.

Our day was hectic yesterday and will be more so today. Duckie has school until 240, more volleyball tryouts at 330, I grab her early from there at 415 and she starts her dance classes from 5 until 730. Then she can start homework, eat dinner, etc. Crazy. I will be sitting here with the contractors and running her around a bit.

Have a great day! :warrior:

SuZir

Good afternoon!

We are first time staring to feel the fall today. Till now we have had extremely sunny and warm early fall, days getting uo to even 65 degree and even nights going only to as low as 45 F, but today it looks like more normal September. Well it is time, I guess. As fun as summer is, there are also certain allure in brisk fall days. My dogs (both northern breeds) certainly do like it, when it is not that hot any more.

We have had a busy weekend and after that also our lives will get to normal fall schedules. Both of our boys are going from pre-season to regular season with timetable to match. easy child also just realised, that he has two weeks left before the first exam week (our kiddies work is divided to about 30 courses a year, taught in five periods and every course graded separately), tons of work to be given back and some catching up to do after missing almost one third of the classes because pre-season tournaments abroad and camps. So he will be one busy boy next weeks.

difficult child was able to come home couple of days ago for a night. They had total three days off between pre-season and regular season and he had noticed that one airline used a route from his earlier home town to the airport driving distance away from him to advertise cheap flights and managed to get back and forth flights with very affordable cost to those free days of his. (I don't know if your airlines do this, but it is common around here. They take two remote and quiet airports 'close enough' some better known place, have few flights between those a week, sell them very cheaply and can so legally advertise very cheap flights from 'better known place A' to 'better known place B.' Those routes are not profitable to them, but they consider it marketing expense, because that way they can sell their 'better' much more expensive flights to people, who come looking because the cheap prices. But if these remote airports actually work for you, you can get really nice deals like difficult child got.) He spent a day in his old town and both his psychiatrist and therapist managed to squeeze him in even with rather short notice. That was great especially because his psychiatrist wanted to see him around this time to evaluate his medication that has been a work in progress and she had a vacation in July when difficult child already left abroad and he wasn't planning coming to home before much later fall. And of course I loved to have him home even for the short time. difficult child being difficult child he also managed to create drama and mess up during a day in his old town. But it is difficult child sized issue with consequences falling solely on him, so I don't have to do anything but sigh and roll my eyes. Though husband does make it difficult for me to present appropriate parental disappointed disapproval by laughing his butt off for the whole thing. You have to give it to difficult child, we really don't have to watch daily soaps, he provides us much more lively and entertaining melodrama. And I can't keep myself from following whole debacle (going on in social media still) and as said have tough time concealing my smirk.

All in all, normal fall day in my household.

Hope you all have a good day!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning:)

Sharon-I think I would have a hard time working from home because I always get so distracted or decide to take a nap:)

TM-Reading about Duckie's day is making me tired. Hope your day is a good one!

SuZir-Enjoy those nice temps! We totally say the same thing here about having our own soap opera-lol!

Our temps right now are outrageous! Another day of highs in the 90s with heat indexes in the 100s. Have I mentioned how we don't have ac in my school. I have one sad little fan. I'm guessing the temps in my room will easily be over 100. I will be looking forward to my air conditioned ride home! Good news is by Friday the high is only 64!!!

Wishing everyone a fantastic day ahead!!

KTMom91

Good morning, ladies!

Hubby has bronchitis but is feeling a lot better today. All I have on my schedule today is dishes and laundry...not exciting, I know.

Hope everyone has a lovely day!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Good morning!

Well, I had to wear makeup today (new ID card) so I planned to have husband help me get Rose ready for the day. Wouldn't you know she woke up at 5:15... 30 minutes before I wanted to get up... I went upstairs and she was cold and soggy. Dumb Sams Club diapers... This is the 3rd time now this has happened, first time that she was cold though. I got her changed and nursed... And then she got to shower with Mommy! So she smells like grapefruit today instead of baby wash. Tonight I'll have to change her crib etc. but today should be OK as she is going to see Grandma and Grandpa.

My Mom is worried about my Dad... Seems he has some severe bruising from stuff that shouldn't be causing it, like minor bumps. Serious sinus drainage and coughing (which is probably the smoking), fatigue and little to no appetite (that I had noticed. He looks like a scarecrow.)

Tomorrow we take Possum-cat in to my parents' vet to see if anything can be done for his skin issues. I explained when I made the appointment that we couldn't afford repeated steroid shots, so we shall see what happens. I talked to Pat this morning and explained if there wasn't much that could be done, it would likely be a week or so and then we'd have to say goodbye.

And I'll end on a funny... Last night, Rose was walking down the hall, chasing Squirrel-cat, with a coffee scoop in one hand and a gingerbread man cookie cutter in the other, saying, "AAAAAAHHH! Digg-OH digg-OH digg-OH oyoyoyoyoyoy!"

Rabbit

Good Morning All! Hope u all Have a Great day ! No time for more than a quick hello as my chauffeur duties should start in a minute. Hugs Rabbit