Good Wednesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Another day begins! It feels far too early to be awake right now!:bloodshot:It's days like this I wish I drank hmj:coffee2: I'll be fine in a bit when I truly wake up!

Another day of no appointments after school! I'll drop easy child off and head to the club. Yesterday I did make it to the club. I also walked my dog 3 miles and took a power walk at lunch! Lots of stress I need to burn off oh, and calories too!:treadmill:

Wishing everyone a peaceful day filled with reasons to smile and laugh!:flower:

smallworld

Good Morning!

Sharon, glad you're working off all your stress and calories. I went to the gym yesterday as well and hope to make it there today.

We start neuropsychologist testing for M today. husband and I will meet this morning with the evaluators (a husband-and-wife team of psychologist and educational diagnostician recommended by M's psychiatrist) for the intake appointment. We would all like to get a handle on why she's been so difficult to medicate, how deep her anxiety and depression still are (two years after treatment began) and why she's been struggling with getting work completed at school and home. M starts testing next week.

Hope you have a peaceful day. Hi if you snuck in.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning friends,

Sharon, 2 whole days in a row ~ no appts! You must feel so free; I can imagine running through a field of wild flowers with your hair flowing behind you & a graceful whilte dress fluttering in the wind. Okay that may be a bit extreme - enjoy the break.

SW, I remember those husband/wife mtgs with the neuropsychologist. Good luck today & then again Monday with M. Don't you just want it done & over with now that the days for testing begin?

Like Sharon, I have no appts today. I love days with no appts ~ just don't imagine running through a field of wildflowers. :love-very:

I'm putting a garlic pork tenderloin in the crockpot for dinner tonight & believe I'll make ist simple by serving a baked potato & nice salad as side dishes. Maybe sherbet for dessert. Okay, now I'm hungry:redface:

Need to get kt up & moving. Have a good day, friends....find a reason or 2 to smile.

LittleDudesMom

:cutie_pie:Good Morning! Half way to the holiday weekend and I am counting the hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon, you enjoy that evening with no appts. You deserve the break. It's been a tough couple of months for you guys!

Small, sounds like a really neat husband/wife team. I hope they are able to find some answers for the children.

Linda, you too enjoy your "free day". Dinner sounds yummie - I'm having salmon on the grill with peppers and mushroom kabobs on the side. I'm grill crazy lately!!

Gym this morning then I will hit the local farmer's market (one just started on my end of town that is open on Wed and Sat) for some fresh fruits and veggies, then the grocer. A little laundry and house putzing will fill the rest of the day.

Wishing everyone a great Wednesday!

Sharon

Good Morning Everyone:coffee:,

Sharon, I think it's great that you've been doing so much exercise!!! It is such a healthy way to relieve stress!!! Even with lots of exercise, I NEVER would be able to survive without my morning coffee!!!

smallworld, I'm very proud of you for going to the gym!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!! I hope you're able to get there today too!!! I hope the neuropsychologist testing goes well and the doctors find a better way to help M.

Linda, Dinner sounds delicious!!! You're making me hungry too and I just finished breakfast!!!

Today I have to have a hopefully, minor oral surgical procedure done. I'm not looking forward to it, but at least I'll get to sit and be lazy for awhile, lol!!! Well, at least until I have to pick up difficult children at school...

As always, I hope everyone has at least one reason to laugh or at least smile:flower:...WFEN

Sharon (LDM),

Good Morning!!! Dinner sounds really good at your house tonight too!!! I would love to go to the farmers' market with you!!! The ones near my house haven't opened for the season yet.

Have a great day!!! WFEN

Andy

Good Wonderful Wednesday Morning!

Wiped Out and Timer Lady - enjoy your no appointment day!

Smallworld - Good thoughts sent your way for all the testings you are starting. Hopefully answers will be sure and strong and soon.

Little Dudes Mom - Sounds like you also have a wonderful day planned. My difficult child loves to grill out - he grilled hot dogs on Sunday. I think I will get him a grilling book and let him experiment. Maybe we will soon have more than hot dogs, brats, and hamburgers on the grill!

Wishing For Empty Nest - Good luck on the oral procedure. Do you get to take a CD to listen to? I always take an instrumental CD. It helps a lot.

Morning chapel with difficult child's school, ordering food for Saturday, therapist appointment., possible oil change on vehicle (have to get done in town that therapist appointment is in), and trumpet lesson for difficult child tonight. So, not too busy but the day will go fast. Last night was not fun around here so will try to start this morning off on a positive note.

Good Morning to anyone who has snuck in and everyone else who visits today.

Marguerite

G'day, people. My, you are all so early this morning!

Sharon/Wiped, I'm glad you got to the club yesterday.You sure did a lot of walking yesterday, that has to count for something.

Smallworld, I hope the neuropsychologist testing comes up with some useful findings for M.

Linda, dinner sounds delicious. We've got pork available at the moment, fairly cheap. I'll have to check out that recipe. There's also a delicious-looking pork recipe (Nigella Lawson) on our TV tomorrow night, I think I'll check that one out, too - pork chops in a creamy mustard sauce.

Sharon/LDM, I love farmers markets. Unfortunately, there aren't any near where we live.

WFEN, I hope the dental stuff goes OK.

Adrianne, sounds like a very busy day to me. Here's hoping you have a better day.

I had an interesting day today. First Lucky the budgie - he was bleeding again from a wound on his chest. He's had a difficult time since we got him - a damaged beak, a broken bleeding claw, a bleeding chest - lots of little things mounting up, so I made an appointment with the vet.
Then mid-morning I went to a friend's house for a Nutrimetics spa session - it was Warrior Mums together, just three of us plus consultant, all enjoying a bit of pampering. Friend then had to head off for hospital - she's having a PET scan in the morning to look for a tumour that the blood tests indicate is definitely there.
Then a dash home (I'd left difficult child 3 to continue with schoolwork alone) and a late lunch before making a lot of phone calls needed to organise things.
Then grab the shopping list, take difficult child 3 plus budgie "to the mainland" for his drama class. We got there early enough to get some meat from the butcher, I dropped him at Drama and went back to the supermarket for the groceries, then back to sit with the other Warrior Mums outside drama. We were talking about speech pathology, and difficult child 3's recent assessment. Looks like our speech pathologist is about to get a lot of new referrals!
Then a quick trip to grab a burger for difficult child 3, then the vet trip for Lucky.
The outcome of the vet trip - Lucky has to rest a bit, try not to fly, take antibiotics (in his water dish) and come back in a week or so to get his beak trimmed and other wing clipped.
We finally got home, cooked a late dinner and difficult child 3 has just gone to bed, very shivery and achey. No fever, but I suspect it's on the way.
Lucky is now settled back in his special place in his cage in the laundry, being lulled by the sound of all the washing I have to do tonight.

easy child 2/difficult child 2 says we should change Lucky's name to Errol, because the reason he keeps injuring himself is because although he can fly, he's very bad at landing.

At least we found one thing - Lucky travels well. It's good to know. To live with us, you need to be a good traveller!

Enjoy your Wednesday, everyone.

Marg