Good Wednesday Morning!

tiredmommy

Good morning! :coffee:

Duckie is still sleeping, I hope she goes for awhile because she couldn't fall asleep until after 10pm last night. She's one tired little girl!

I have some cleaning and laundry to attend to this morning, then we head over to the library later. Duckie and a few friends are being posed and having their pictures taken for the advertising of an upcoming event. Then, we hope to join some friends at the movies to see: Kit Kittridge: An American Girl.

Have a great day! :salute:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning All,

Where is everyone? Still sleeping peacefully, I hope.

I saw easy child last night. She really wanted me to bring our dog over so she could see her. She actually told me she missed me-I was surprised by that. She says she is bored and she wants to be home. I was really hoping she would continue to enjoy it. Her counselor did tell me I have a very well behaved daughter:) It was good to see her.

I also did get to the pool yesterday-it was so relaxing:beach: I did get a small burn in spots where I must have missed my sunscreen.

Today, We'll drop off difficult child at camp, he gets a day at a water park. I'm crossing fingers it doesn't rain.

I'll be heading to my best friend's house. I need to give a test to her husband-he is taking an online course so he needed someone to give it. It gives me time to see my friend and my godson!

Tonight difficult child has a therapist appointment.

Wishing everyone some fun in their day.:beach_ball:

Wiped Out

Staff member
TM-Have a great time at the movies! We were typing at the same time-could you merger our threads? Thanks.

Good Morning Everyone:coffee:,

TM, I hope Duckie sleeps late and wakes up refreshed and ready to go!!!:D Hope the chores go quickly and you enjoy the afternoon.

Sharon, I'm happy you finally made it to the pool yesterday:swimming:!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed it doesn't rain and difficult child makes it to the water park. Sorry easy child is homesick but it's nice that she is so well-behaved. Enjoy your afternoon visiting.

Today easy child and I planned on going to the beach.:beach::picnic:. Unfortunately, it looks like we're going to have a wet, rainy day:(... I guess it will be a day of errands. The house really needs to be cleaned - Maybe I'll start today??? I just can't seem to motivate myself and just keep putting it off.

I hope everyone has at least one reason to laugh or at least smile today...:bigsmile: WFEN

Andy

Good July 2nd!!!

Tired Mommy - Let us know how Kitt K movie goes - I just saw a short preview the other day - it does look very good. Duckie has another fun Summer Day planned!

Wiped Out - I hope easy child feels better - everyone goes through a homesick day or two - it is only when it doesn't go away that it is a real problem. I am glad the pool worked out for you yesterday. I hope difficult child enjoys his day.

Wishing - Have a Great Day and get lots done.

To Change if you check in - Thank you for the neck suggestion. Usually one trip to the chiro works, but if it doesn't your words will be followed. I couldn't get in until 7:45 am this morning.

Another big day - Chiropractor appointment, pick up babysitter and drop him and difficult child off at McD's for breakfast (they will walk to the bowling alley). I will work until 12:30, take babysitter home and then head up North for a psychiatrist appointment. husband will come with. We then join our church and another church for a tailgate party at the Red Hawks game.

Today easy child turns 18 years old. She is going to go to Zorbaz with friends. I don't know what to get her for her Birthday. She is talking of getting a red rose and silver crown tattoo. "But mom, atleast my tattoo means something." "Yes, a waste of $40.00 that you should be spending elsewhere - like gas for your vehicle or savings for a downpayment on an apt." No one will be home so will will celebrate this weekend.

LittleDudesMom

:bigsmile: Good Morning All!

TM, hope you and Duckie have a nice day.

Sharon, glad you finally made it to the pool! Glad you got to see easy child, but sorry that she appears so homesick. Perhaps after the visitation thing was over she is getting back into the swing and that homesick feeling leaves. Nice to hear the compliments on her behavior!

WFEN, too bad about the weather and your trip to the beach. Cleaning vs beaching???? Doesn't sound like a very good trade off to me. I suggest you spend the morning cleaning, then close all the blinds and curtains and make a home theater. You and easy child relax and enjoy a couple movies and some popcorn!

Adrianne, sounds like a really busy day at your house! Happy Birhtday to easy child!!! Mine is also starting to talk about a tat when she turns 18 :ignoring:......

Heading up to my new gym (my old one is closing on 7/15) for a water aerobics glass this morning. After that I will leave on the bathing suit and do some weeding and cleaning of the patio area to prep for Friday. Since I work tomorrow, I want to get everything done today. I will enlist easy child's help when I get back since the majority of the attendees are her buds!

Wishing everyone a great Wednesday!

Sharon

TerryJ2

TM, I bet Duckie's awake now. :)
Sharon, glad you got to the pool, and difficult child is going to camp. Sorry easy child is homesick.
(I always miss my dogs the most, too.)
WFEN, so sorry about the rain. Cleaning on a rainy day is okay, but reading is nicer. :)
Adrianne, you see a chiro? Yeayy!
LittleDude Sharon, good idea to leave on the suit and keep working. I used to do water aerobics. I'm lucky if I have time to go for a walk now.

I've got the handyman over this a.m. This afternoon I will make an appointment. at my husband's chiro clinic. I have bone spurs in my neck and sitting at this computer makes it worse. I am working on two watercolors that have to be finished this wk.

Have a great day everyone!

Marguerite

G'day people. It's late, I've had a quiet night followed by some late night excitement I could have done without, with difficult child 1 in a panic through his own neglect (I posted separately). But it's all peaceful now, except for my pulse rate!

TM, it's good that it's the holidays so you can let Duckie sleep in when she needs to.

Sharon/Wiped, I'm glad you got to the pool yesterday. Unless you have really fair skin, you should try to get a small amount of sun regularly, to minimise the risk of burning. Enjoy your visit with your friend & godson.

WFEN, I hope you do manage to get to the beach. If not today, then soon. There's something about summer that makes beach visits so welcome. And it's not just the heat!

Adrianne, sounds like a busy day lined up. Happy birthday for easy child! I hope she gives the tattoo a miss.

Sharon/LDM, I like gardening in my swimsuit too (at least if it's warm enough). It's a good way to get a tan AND get some productive work done.

Terry, working on those watercolours will not be helping your neck much. I hope the chiro can help.

Tomorrow I have to ring difficult child 3's school and apologise to his history teacher. I sent her an email tonight. difficult child 3 had a History assignment I should have given him a week ago, it was due to be posted back on Friday. And I totally missed it. He will have to work on it tomorrow, which will be tricky because tomorrow morning I have my cleaner and I work alongside him to get as much benefit form his services as possible and to make sure he doesn't totally mess up the way he often does - he's fairly incompetent, although a willing worker.

So difficult child 3 will have to write an essay in the morning, and then when we have the house to ourselves in the afternoon he can go online to complete the assignment submission. He has to tape himself giving a "speech to the class" and submit the sound recording online, then mail in (I suggested in my message to the teacher that we email in) his speech notes.

Is it any wonder I never get anything done?

Enjoy your Wednesday.

Marg

change

Hey Y'all!

Got up later than usual...took allergy pill last night (Zyrtec) and they make me SO SLEEPY!

I forgot about that American Girl movie...should be GOOD! My daughter still likes the stuff even though she's almost 13. She only has some of the miniature dolls and the regular size doll that looks like her plus a few accessories. Let us know how the movie goes...

Ahhh...swimsuits and the sun...:D I LOVE the sun. I don't tan on purpose anymore but get the benefits when I jog outside. I SOOOO wish we didn't have to worry about skin cancer, wrinkles, etc...or else I'd lay out every summer!!! ENJOY your sunning!!!

Adrianne - So glad the chiro works for you that quickly. I used to see one regularly but my problem is too chronic (Terry - YOU ARE SO LUCKY to have a hubby chiro!) so now I see a neurologist for medications and get acupuncture about once a year. I also get an occassional massage (quick fix too but SOOOO worth it!).

I'll be cleaning around my home yet SOME MORE...(my usual summer routine) and going to the gym while daughter is at fine arts academy.

Have an AWESOME Wednesday everyone!!!