Good Wednesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
:good_morning:

It's very cool here this morning and only suppose to make it to 61 for a high. It is also rainy. It's the effects left from Gustav all the way up here in the midwest. We may get as much as 2 inches which while needed would mean me having to mow my lawn! I'm probably the only one who would rather have a brown lawn just so I don't have to mow!

Another day of work ahead but tomorrow is Friday! easy child's first day was yesterday and she had a ton of homework already.

After work at some point husband and I will head to the health club. I hope to get to bed early tonight!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day.:peaceful:

K

Kjs

Don't confuse me on the days, I have a hard enough time figuring out what day it is. comes with working nights.

It IS Thursday isn't it? Sure hope so because then it is pay day!!!

Raining today. difficult child will be taking the bus to school for the first time. Been riding with a neighbor boy who is a senior.

Sharon - nope, I vote for brown lawn. Our mower just broke.

Marguerite

G'day for Thursday.

Sharon/WO, don't worry about the mowing. Get a sheep. Or the Aussie option - the chicken tractor! Highly recommended for keeping a lawn down, for fertilising it AND for giving you eggs.

Kjs, we just had a TV show on the perils of working nights - apparently, some people just don't cope well, something to do with melatonin production being very individual for us all.

Here's hoping difficult child does OK with the bus ride this morning.

Today was a busy day with housework and cooking. It was also a washing day - tricky, with rain forecast. But as usual, it gets forecast but nothing falls. It's been a slow week for difficult child 3, I need to call his teacher tomorrow and talk to her, see if she can talk to him about his current assignment. So tomorrow is going to be a hard work day too.

On top of this - a phone call the other day from a drama classmate of difficult child 3's (or rather, the mother) who is having trouble with our education bureaucracy - I've been caught up in another Cause. So tomorrow I have more phone calls to make, a letter to send and maybe even some media to contact. Although I don't think it's at the media stage just yet. I also have prescriptions to get filled, I should have done this today but just got too busy. And tests to order. And stuff to do in the garden, before summer comes in - I did some today, found where all the snails have been hiding and fed several handfuls of snails to the chooks. I still need to go round the vegetable bed for the snails there. Painting to do. Writing to do. Exercise. Cooking.
I think I'm going to be busy tomorrow...

Enjoy your Thursday.

Marg

LittleDudesMom

:salute: Good Morning Everyone!

Sharon, don't feel bad about the day snafu - I called Tuesday Monday. That's what happens when we go from summer to school!!!!!! We are also anticipating storm remnants but ours will be from Hannah. Most of the local high schools have already changed their football games from Friday to tonight. I'm looking forward to tomorrow too ;)!!!!!

Kjs, hope difficult child does well on the bus. Too bad about the mower :mad:. Hope your day is a good one.

Marg, sounds like things are really picking up for you. Hope you are able to fit it all in without stressing yourself out or caring for your physical needs. Hopefully difficult child can "get the ball rolling" on his schoolwork. Enjoy your warming weather :D.

It's Thursday, so it's the office for me. Yesterday morning was a workout morning on my new "school" schedule. However, I had to go to court about a ticket I got for having an expired inspection sticker on my car! I went ahead to court, rather than paying it, because the fine was $96. The cute, young motorcyle policeman who gave me the ticket said that if I brought my inspection receipt the judge would probably dismiss without cost. He was right. I even got an adorable smile and wink from him as I was leaving the courtroom :hellosoldier:!!!!!!!

So this morning I'll hit the 9:30 class and just go straight to the office from there. I should have plenty of time for work and then head right to pick difficult child up from school.

It was a little tougher this morning for the kids to wake this morning. The novelty is wearing off......

I wish all of you a great Thursday :peaceful:

Sharon

TerryJ2

You all are so funny! Yup, a sheep.

difficult child is in the shower. He snapped at me when I first went into his rm, but 10 min later was awake and playing with-the dog. Obviously, the Adderal kicked in. He's in the shower now.
I'm planning to paint all day ... and catch up with-taxes. We filed an extension. :(

Have a great day at the gym and at work everyone.

susiestar

Roll With It
Sharon - I know what you mean about the brown lawn. I hate mowing too! I hope you have a great day at school and a good workout today.

Kjs - Payday? Cool!! Tomorrow is payday for us. I hope difficult child has a good experience on the bus. Nice of the neighbor boy to give him a ride sometimes.

Marg - It sure does sound like you have a busy day in store for you. I hope that you are able to get the results you want with your new cause.

Sharon (LDM) - WOW - You saved $96 and got a wink from a cute cop - what a day! Have a good day at the office.

Terry - Glad difficult child is back home, even if he did snap at you. Have a great day painting.

I have to take Jess to the doctor for a follow up on the back spasm. She is feeling better, but I still think something is going on. I have housework to try to do today, and prescriptions to fill. I am thinking about dinner already - and it isn't even 7am! Will problem dig out hte crockpot and put something in it.

Have a great day everyone!

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sorry I'm not addressing everyone individually, but I hope all have a great day! I'm hoping for a more relaxing day without a lot of chaos thrown in.

:salute: