Good Wednesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
A very early good morning my friends,

I'm not sleeping well tonight so thought I would say good morning now! My dog isn't feeling well and I just finished cleaning up a major stinky mess! I also made her some rice to eat in the morning once it's cooled off.

I'm planning on heading to work today but I know I will be very tired and also somehow need to get our dog to the vet. A friend is making me a lunch today as part a bet on the game this past weekend.

Later this afternoon easy child has a much needed medication check appointment. She is struggling a lot right now.

Hopefully I'll make it to the health club at some point but I'm not counting on it. I'm definitely watching Project Runway tonight, it's one of my favorite shows.

May today be a peaceful day for all and may you have many reasons to smile and laugh:kisses:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning Sharon & all who follow. :good_morning:

Sharon, sounds like your body will need a nap rather than a workout - however, my thinking is a bit goofy of late. :bigsmile:

Nothing on the calendar today. I'm slowly adding various things to my daily chores (per PT & OTs orders & as tolerated). I'm anxious to do a deep spring clean around here ~ not going to happen soon. However, it's good to run the carpet sweeper (challenging with the walker) use the vacuum for high dusting.

Integrated Listening Systems (ILS) worker will be working with kt on organizing her bedroom once again & cleaning the bathroom. (kt's chore is the bathroom as long as she "steals" others towels.)

I'm starting a new watercolor this morning; using new paints that I hadn't ever used before. Setting up a new color palette. I'm looking into joining the local watercolor society ~ am calling today to get information.

Here's to a productive yet calm Wednesday. I hope each of you find a reason to smile today. (Sharon, I know doggy snarf doesn't help. :rofl::cool_dog:)

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

Sharon/WO, sorry your dog is sick. I hope it's nothing serious. And easy child - I hope she's OK. It's a worry when it all happens at once.

Linda, good luck with your spring cleaning. ANd the new painting and new colours - sounds exciting. Enjoy!

We've had a quiet day at home today, I even got difficult child 3 to do some maths revision - in the holidays! I'm trying to get him to complete his unfinished schoolwork from last term. Other than that I've been pottering in the backyard, watering my rapidly growing tomato plants and just resting after all the rushing around over the last couple of weeks.

I'm just about to go and start dinner - husband is due home form work any minute.

Enjoy your Wednesday!

Marg

LittleDudesMom

:redface: Good Morning Friends!

Sharon, wow, you really are up early! I certainly hope you went back to sleep for two hours! I hope easy child is ok. Is it the new school year that has her doing poorly or just a general medication increase need you think? I hope your day is not too challenging. Maybe husband can do the dinner and dishes while you get to bed early tonight ;)!

Linda, starting new paints and a new watercolor sounds fun! I think teenager's rooms are always in need of a clean out :tongue:! Linda, not sure a deep cleaning is the goal to reach for - why don't you focus on one corner of a room? Perhaps divide the room by four and just concentrate on one of those quarters. That may be all you can accomplish, but you accomplished it well. Tomorrow, the next quarter. It's usually the way I approach a daunting task - the yard sale stuff, weight loss, quarterly taxes, etc......

Marg, we are no longer getting the wonderful summer homegrown tomatos I enjoyed all summer. I would have a chunked tomato, s&p, a dash of olive oil and a little shredded moz cheese!! Yummy. I could have that in a bowl for lunch and be totally happy. I did find a decent alternative at the grocer last week - they are called Campari tomatos. They are smaller than "reg" tomatos, not a plum tomato. I believe they are hydro grown but they are really sweet. Hope you all had a nice meal together. Enjoy your thursday :D!

Today is water fitness this morning, then home to do some light housework and finalize everything for the yard sale. I'm having a problem finding someone to come and pick up what's left. I want it all out!!!! Don't want to bring anything back in the house.

difficult child has a therapist appointment after school today. We haven't seen her since right before school let out. He's actually looking foward to seeing Dr. J!

easy child went down to VA Tech yesterday with her best friend. Third Eye Blind was playing a concert there and best friends sister is a Senior at Tech with an apartment. So the girls drove down after school and spent the night. We gave them permission to miss school today, but they have to be back there for a DECA officer's meeting at 3:30. I'm sure they had a blast!

Wishing everyone a great Wednesday :peaceful:

Sharon

Good Morning Everyone:coffee2: (this is how I look this a.m.),

Sharon (WO), I hope your dog is feeling better ASAP!!! The rice is an excellent idea. Sorry about the lack of sleep and the dog MESS - Hope today goes much better...

Linda, The local watercolor society sounds like fun:painter: Enjoy the new paints and have fun experimenting...

Marg, I'm glad you're taking it easy for a change...:D I LOVE fresh tomatoes!!!

Sharon (LDM), I hope you find an organization to pick up the remaining yard sale items. I'm with you - I DEFINITELY wouldn't want the stuff back in my house!!!

Today I'm trying to keep my eyes open - I'm going to make some more coffee - I've already had two large mugs. Our paper delivery person comes very early - around 4:45 a.m. My "favorite sanity saver":cool_dog:believes we need protecting - Once she begins barking, I'm up for the day... I think she needs some ear plugs...

I'm almost afraid to say this, but, here goes... MY INTERNET CONNECTION HAS BEEN REPAIRED!!! Anyone want to celebrate with me?:wine:

I have a lot of catching up to do around here. I'm hoping to get some time later today to do some reading here. Also I want to fill you in on Monday's meeting.

For now, I'm going to make some more coffee, take a walk with my "favorite sanity saver", put in a load of laundry, and run some errands...

As always, I hope everyone has at least one reason to laugh or at least smile today...:witchcrafting::devilish::ghost: HAPPY OCTOBER 1st!!! WFEN

Andy

GOOD MORNING
:D:tongue::D
Wiped Out - Wow! I am tired just reading about your day. Sick animals are one of the worst things to deal with! ICKY. Lunch plans do sound fun. I will watch Project Runway with you! I also love that show.

Timer - Sounds like you will have a calm day. Don't worry about the deep spring clean - you have about 6 months until Spring! :)

Marg - Glad you had a slower than normal day. You need those every so often.

Little Dude's Mom - Yard Sales are a lot of work but I really do like setting them up. I hope you find a home for the left overs - Is there a Boys Ranch near by? Ours in the nearest town drives a certain route and picks up donations from churches. Goodwill or Salvation Army?

Wishing - It may be easier to keep those ear plugs in your ears instead of your favorite sanity saver's ears? I love "internet connections are working" parties - not often do we get to celebrate! :)

I am surprised at how fast I have caught up at work. I even started my binder with info on EVERYTHING I do. Today I get to check on MNHCP eligibility on every in-patient and out patient client we have. That will fill my morning. My sister told me her co-worker didn't like receiving a June bill from me the end of Sept. I didn't know how important it was to get June's in ASAP with the new fiscal year July 1st. Now she has to figure out how to pay it since last year's expenses have been finalized. I told my sister that the co-worker needs to either contact me with deadlines or contact my supervisor with a complaint. The powers-to-be closed our business office and billing office to centeralize but still expect our facilities to do much of the work those staff use to do. Oh well! I can only do what I can do!

difficult child has math tutoring tonight. He wants to go to the library after school. For these next two weeks, he is in charge of coming up with one historical fact for each day. He has decided to go to the library to use a reliable computer and look up all the info he needs in one sitting. Instead of listening to the radio every morning or using our computer. Today's history fact: First World Series was played! (He doesn't need to state the year).

Everyone have a GREAT day! Find a way to make your difficult child laugh!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Good Morning everyone! :D

I'd have posted sooner, but Nichole and I are down in the trenches in the Flea War. (post in WC) Just got done scubbing down the dogs......again. Now have to scrub down the bathtub.:faint:

Autumn has arrived. It's a whopping 53 degrees right now and the high is only supposed to be 62 degrees. I'm hoping for a hard freeze soon in order to get a handle on these darn fleas.:mad:

I hope everyone has a good day.:D

Hugs