Good Wednesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

We've made it to the middle of the week:) I had a nice time shopping with my friend for make-up and we did go out for dinner as well.

After work today difficult child has a therapist appointment and then tonight husband and I are hoping to get to the health club. I'm making a new recipe tonight for dinner, barbecued chicken tostadas. It sounds good, now I hope it turns out that way;)

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Rabbit

Good Morning All! Hope everyone has a GREAT day! I am taking difficult child 3 to therapy. difficult child 1 is back from college and just laying around. the job search stopped after day1. I need him to babysit difficult child 2 so I really can not complain!

Sharon-
barbecued chicken
tostadas. sound good to me
Hugs Rabbit

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Ladies!!!

Sharon, mmm, dinner sounds great!

Rabbit, hope difficult child 1 finds something to motivate him this summer.

I'm meeting mom for lunch today. She is getting her car serviced and it's at the halfway mark between her house and mine. difficult child has been a little unsettled the last ten days or so - I already told him I was out of town and "did her REALLY want them to call his dad?" Hopefully that will work.........

Have a great Wednesday all!

Sharon

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon- I hope your appointment goes well today.

Rabbit- Will difficult child 1 continue to look for a job?

I'm heading in to school to volunteer this morning then I watch Duckie's presentation at 11am. I will canvass for the school board candidates I support. Then Duckie has her last American Girl meeting of the year.

Have a great day! :salute:

Andy

GOOD MORNING
:D:D:D
Wiped Out - Glad you had fun with your friend.

Rabbit - Have a GREAT day!

Little Dude's Mom - I hope today goes well with no phone calls from the school.

Tired - What a busy day! Take time to enjoy it!

I thought this thread would be full by now. I just spent the last 20 minutes or so deep cleaning the tub (forgot about the glass doors that also got a scrubbing).

difficult child has a therapist appointment in Fargo this morning. I took a sick leave day so will come home for a little bit after dropping him at school. difficult child told me last night that he is no longer telling me how he feels everyday just for me to know that he is feeling awful all the time. :( He woke about 6:00 this morning with his head feeling weird. He did throw up yesterday again!

At the PTL meeting last night, I took on a fun and maybe challenging project. We are doing something new this year - a year end picnic for lunch at school with grilled hot dogs, ect. I offered to bring in our electric grill and let difficult child do the grilling (he will be excited about that). I also said I will figure out the entire meal for the 21 kids plus staff.

Looks like Friday may be too rainy for the track meet - I was going to go back to work if it is cancelled but I think I will keep the vacation day and help someone set up some tracky type activities in the gym for after lunch.

I am glad it is Wednesday! I feel good about claiming today as a sick leave day and Friday as a vacation day - no running the wheel hard to get 8 hours of time in to make them up in the next two weeks.

Everyone have a great day and find away to make your kids laugh!

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning kids.

Wiped out, shopping with a friend is more fun than shopping in general. Sounds like a nice evening.

LDM, I haven't seen you much and I have missed you. Hope all is well. What's happening with difficult child that he is unsettled?

TM, I'll be sending Duckie positive thoughts that she does a wonderful presentation.

Andy, scrubbing the shower door is one of my least favorite jobs. Can you stop by and do mine? : ) The end of the year picnic sounds fun.

Rabbitt, what is it about kids not taking initiative for their own work?

difficult child has been offered a seasonal job at a museum helping kids with their camp projects. He isn't sure about 8AM as a starting time and working with kids day in and day out. (hope there is a difficult child in the mix : ) At least there are possibilities. I know he would like to work in museums but more in the setting up of scenes and
behind the doors type work but you have to start somewhere. It's up to him and his job coach. I don't know if he will take it.

Today we are getting the outside patio and porch furniture cleaned and set up and prepare pots for the container garden. Hopefully, take care of a few phone calls and get the laptop into the Apple store. I think mine is majorly sick. Long day but being outside on such a gorgeous day will be mind clearing and rejuvenating.

Have a good morning all.