Good Wednesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

I've missed the morning thread the past two mornings because I kept getting the message that the server was too busy and to try again later. I've been good so far this week about getting to the health club each day but today doesn't look good for the club.

After work I have my class and then after we eat dinner I have to make about 40 enchiladas for tomorrow night's dinner. A bunch of us from work are having dinner and I said I'd bring the enchiladas!

Weather here is chilly this morning as we are sitting at 12 degrees-brr! The good news is by Friday we should be in the 40s!!!!!:sunny:If it happens it will be the first time we hit 40 degrees since Christmas day!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Marguerite

G'day for Wednesday.

Sharon/WO, I've been getting the same "busy" message. THe enchiladas sound great!

I've had a quiet day today. Yep, I've been good, and did my best to rest. I did scoot down to the pharmacy to collect prescriptions - it gave me a chance to self-assess my progress. Better, but still not great.
easy child 2/difficult child 2 came out to visit and do her laundry. I got her to hang out a load of mine (she actually helped difficult child 3 to hang it out) and then I got her to help me have a shower. husband was going to help me tonight, but now he doesn't have to.

Tomorrow afternoon I have to go back to the surgeon (fingers crossed that the pathology results are in) and I was going to drive myself "to the mainland" but I've also got fairly bad positional vertigo, so unless I improve a lot, I'll catch the boat across instead and get easy child 2/difficult child 2 to collect me and take me back to her flat. It's literally around the corner from the doctor, so I'll be able to walk there. husband will meet me and I'll go home with him in his car.

The next morning I see the neurologist (about the vertigo - he's got a quick fix).

I should be doing better, but I think I've still got a few problems with post-op infection. We'll see what the doctor says tomorrow. Here's hoping the antibiotics keep working.

Tomorrow before I have to leave for the doctor appointment, I should be able to keep resting. I'm also hoping to get to bed earlier tonight (getting husband to bed too).

Enjoy your Wednesday, everyone.

Marg

LittleDudesMom

Good Middle of the Week!

Sharon, that's a lot of enchilades!!! I got that busy message a couple times this weekend myself, but usually a few minutes later I was able to get on. Ok, I'm going to make you jealous - Sunday we are to hit 55 and forecast for Monday....60!

Marg, good to hear you had another quiet day. My mother suffers from positional vertigo a couple times a year. Her doctor actually gave her some head turning (probably more like rolling actually) exercises to get the fluids in the right place in her ear. He also recommends that, if possible, she sleep sitting up for two nights and does not put her head below the plane of her heart (basically no bending over).

Lots of things of my agenda and I just looked at the clock and I'm about 20 minutes late already! Have a great day all.

Sharon

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

Sharon, I've been getting the server busy message as well. How refreshing is that weather forecast? We're already in the 40's - it's mahhhvalous, darling.

Marg, you are slowing down - I'm so proud of you. I'm so glad your kids are pitching in to help. Any chance they can get together this weekend & do a super cook & clean for you? You can then rest between appts.

We're up & moving albeit slowly this morning. At the rate kt is moving I believe she's determined to miss the bus. Ick.

I've a therapist appointment for myself this morning, home for lunch then head out to pick kt up for her therapist appointment. I'm so glad I got a good start on all the paperwork & cleaning yesterday.

Have a good day - keep it calm out there.