Good Wednesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Didn't sleep well at all last night. Got up in the middle of the night, took my shower, tried to sleep again, got up, made lunches, tried to sleep again, finally I did but this was over a two hour process. Just too much on my mind I guess. Wish I could play hooky today!

Today will feel almost like summer. We are suppose to get to 76 degrees!!!! I may wear shorts to work or a sun dress.

After work we have a transition committee meeting for difficult child's program he is still in. It was suppose to end in March but because of the hospitalization it continued for one more month and we go have this meeting. I'm hoping to retain services but I'm not sure they will.

After that I'm going to the club or falling asleep depending on how I feel. husband will visit difficult child today.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon- I'm sending a big {{{hug}} your way. I hope the meeting goes well and services are retained.

I have a pretty busy day today. It all hinges on getting dinner in the crock pot before 11am. I pick Duckie up from school at 11:40, run to my ww meeting, grab some lunch, take her to her doctor's appointment, run a few quick errands, come home. Get her cleaned up, fed and back to school by 6pm so she can be an ambassador for the multiage open house, leave there at 7:15 to get her to swim by 7:30. She'll be doing homework in the car and waiting room, lol! :hammer:

Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in. :salute:

Im a Believer

Good Morning ~ Sending well wishes your way Sharon.

TM ~ You also sound like you have a BUSY day ~

I am exhausted and haven't even gotten off the couch to do anything ~ Guess I need more coffee.

I NEVER call in sick but it sounds so appealing.

Guess I better get moving ~ As a recovering Co-Dependent - I don't need the guilt of calling in sick unneccesarily! LOL

Everyone have a Wonderful Wednesday!

Good Morning Everyone,

:coffee: :beautifulthing:!!! I'm on my third cup already.

Sharon, I've got my fingers crossed that you'll be able to retain difficult child's services... I'm glad your husband is visiting difficult child this evening and that you're going to take a break. You really need some rest!!!

TM, I'm exhausted just reading about your day!!! I hope your day goes as smoothly as possible!!! At least Duckie should sleep well this evening...

Today is a bright sunny day but COLD - Low 30's this morning. Our highs are supposed to hit the mid sixties. It's too cold for me to jog outside this morning - I'm taking the day off. Have to do some laundry/house cleaning this morning before meeting a friend for lunch. Then, it'll be time to pick up difficult child 2 at school...

As always, I hope everyone has at least one reason to laugh or at least smile today... SFR

Marguerite

G.day, folks.

I'm struggling on my laptop tonight, difficult child 3 is on the computer, hopefully studying online for his Learner's Permit test we're taking him for tomorrow.

We've had a quiet day today, although this afternoon I went down to mother in law's where I'd sent difficult child 3 to mow her lawns and do chores. I really wish I could convince her to stop teasing difficult child 3, it confuses him.

I've been out to choir practice tonight, we had a productive time but I have some work to do for the next practice, they want me to rewrite the words to one of our songs for them, for next week.

SIL2 lost his job yesterday, so I have another person on whose behalf I have to look out for work. Poor kids - they've been doing it tough since the wedding.

Also good news re my sister - she's coming home on Saturday! I'll post in Watercooler.

Enjoy your Wednesday, folks.

Marg