Good Wednesday Morning

trinityroyal

Good morning everyone!

It looks like it's shaping up to be a beautiful day, based on the sunrise I can see out my office window. I'm chasing some scary deadlines at work, so I decided to work at home today so that I can barricade myself in here and just Get. Stuff. Done.

So far, I've gone for a run on the treadmill and put in a load of laundry, and now I'm here. So much for the best laid plans. Well, there's a whole day ahead of me so all is not lost yet.

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday.

Trinity

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Trinity- Get. It. Done!!!

I'll be waking Duckie shortly. She has state testing today so that means I get to cook her breakfast today: scrambled eggs, Canadian bacon, toast & juice. A big deal rather than cereal! Other than that, I will gingerly continue with my ever present housework as my back is slightly out again.

Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in. :salute:

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning!

Trinity, sounds like a lovely morning for you!

TM, we do the "good" breakfast on testing mornings here as well!

So, my house is in "parts" with the painter working in so many rooms. My house is very open downstairs so there is a fine coating of dust everywhere up and down. And, since he won't be out until tomorrow, I can't really start pulling it together until Friday. But the topper is that mom is coming Saturday! I've enlisted easy child to work with me Friday to get things back in order. Mom is a tad high maintenance so a little dust and work mess is unacceptable!

Hope your Wed is a good one!

Sharon

C

candiecotton

we started with a temper tandrum this morning because it was time to get up. G had the radio on all night & C didnt like it ( they share a room )
we have cout today to put the supervision order in place & we will know how long G will be @ the group home & the way things are going this morning she may need to go back . We keep telling her that its the socal worker & the judge decides when she comes home. when in fact we decided to keep her there because we want the option to send her back if she needs to .
S&C are doing well home its nice to have no tears on sunday & they like being back with their friends.
so thats my day so far

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Trinity-Sounds to me like you've accomplished a lot already! I'm jealous you already have your workout in!!

TM-Sorry about your back. As teachers, we love parents that do an extra good breakfast on testing days!!

Sharon-My mom is the same way! Enjoy your day!

For me it's work, then a therapist appointment (for me) and then two psychiatrist appts (one for each kiddo-thankfully it's the same doctor). No workout tonight (I've done 4 this week (Sat-Tues) already and only need one more.

I'm making double smothered porchops in the slow cooker (new ww recipe I'm trying).

Hope everyone enjoys a peaceful day:peaceful:

Marguerite

G'day folks.

Trinity, I hope you can get past your distractions and get your work done.

TM, look after your back. Sharon/LDM, I hope you can keep the turbulence under control before your mother arrives.

Candiecotton, sounds like it was a rough night. Have you introduced C to squishy foam earplugs?

Sharon/WO, sounds like a really hectic day rushing around appointments. Go easy on yourself, eh?

Just a quick note late at night.

We had a day at home today, getting work done. I'm a bit disappointed with difficult child 3's output today - he did work independently, but very slowly. So we're having a day in at school tomorrow, working just on computer studies one-on-one with his teacher. We've not met her yet, she doesn't know him at all apart form a couple of phone conversations, so this will be valuable.

Early this morning one of my sisters rang. She had some furniture to drop on for easy child 2/difficult child 2 and was driving from her place near Newcastle to the north, to Wollongong to the south, and wanted to drop in to visit us on the way. It was lovely to see her and her husband. We had a bit of lunch and then they were on their way.

Well, time to head for bed and get some sleep. It's going to be a tiring day tomorrow, heading in to the city.

Enjoy your Wednesday.

Marg