Good Wednesday Morning!

tiredmommy

Good morning! :coffee:

Today is Duckie's 3rd grade graduation... I can hardly believe it! She'll be leaving the little primary school after tomorrow and going to the intermediate building next fall. Both she and I will sorely miss her wonderful teachers from this building but are excited for her newest adventure. I've packed extra kleenex for this morning. :crying:

Other than that, we're sneaking off to Darien Lake for the afternoon and evening... Duckie doesn't know yet. :)

Have a great day! :salute:

LittleDudesMom

:hot: Good Summer Morning :hot:

I know Monday was the first official day of summer, but we are definitely there now - It'll be 100 degrees with high humidity here today and over 100 tomorrow!!!!

TM, hope the day goes well on all accounts. The "graduation" (don't you think it's funny that we have gotten to where we call leaving one grade a graduation? Used to be you graduated from high school and college!) and the fun trip. There is always sadness when leaving the known - but I have to say that every year in school brings something new and exciting and Duckie will be sad to leave each one! Hope it's not too hot out there for you all to enjoy the park.

Went to one of our local weekly farmer's market yesterday afternoon after work - it was hot and uncomfortable but I got some delicious little yellow tomatoes, perfect Japanese eggplant, and the most fabulous fat spring onions! I've never seen any this large - they almost looked like leeks!

I'll hang here this morning and do a few things around the house then, this afternoon, my cousin, easy child and I will hit the oriental market. I need some red and green curry paste (and theirs is authentic and cheap) and some fish sauce.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday - stay cool :water_happy:

Sharon

Good Morning Everyone,:coffee:,

TM, CONGRATULATIONS to Duckie!!! I think the extra tissues is a great idea! At all of my kids' graduations, I needed an entire box, lol...!!! Enjoy the trip to the lake!!!:D

Sharon (LDM), You made me laugh yesterday with your difficult child's comment about you having him for the next 10 weeks, lol...!!! It definitely sounds like something difficult child 1 would have said!!! What are you making for dinner? It sounds delicious!!! What time should I arrive?

Today it's raining but it's supposed to clear up soon. Luckily, we don't have the extreme humidity and heat that LDM is going to have.

I'm still taking it easy because of my foot. However, last night it didn't feel quite as bad as it usually does by the end of the day:D. This morning I have to do a bit of laundry and work on a few health insurance issues. This afternoon I'm meeting a friend for lunch - Can't wait!!! Then it's off to pick up difficult child 2 after school.

Hope everyone has a great day! SFR

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

TM-Give Duckie an extra hug from this board Auntie today! Enjoy the outing!!

Sharon-Wow-it is hot where you are-we have never been anywhere near there in temps! You've reminded me that I haven't been to our farmer's market yet this year. We have an amazing one!

SFR-Enjoy lunch with your friend!:)

I'm rather tired out this morning. Our power went out at around 3:00 this morning and that along with a huge thunderstorm had husband and me up most of the rest of the night. The power didn't come back on til almost 6:00 this morning! We have had so much rain lately that we are under a flash flood watch. I hope the roads are all o.k. this morning-I'm guessing by now they are-many of our roads were flooded the other day. They are calling for still more rain today:( Even boot camp was canceled this morning.

After dropping off the kids this morning husband and I are going out for breakfast! Hoping to get to the club at some point since boot camp was canceled. This afternoon easy child/difficult child has a driver's ed lesson, difficult child needs his blood drawn-all of this means lots of running around for husband and me. Of course, I'll still get in my nap!!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!:peaceful: