Good wednesday morning

Good Morning Everyone,

Where is everybody? Hopefully, not like this:bloodshot::coffee2:!!! We're having another day of extreme humidity. It's so humid I think I'm going to skip my morning walk and grab another cup of coffee instead. Hopefully, the rain will clear out the humidity.

I have a busy day ahead - The usual work, errands and a few other "fun" things thrown into the mix. Our health insurance premiums have gone up so much that I am not going to renew our policy. I think I found a good plan through another carrier that will lower our premiums by $200/month:D. I have a few questions I still need answered before making the final switch. Keeping my fingers crossed I get the answers I want...!!!

I'm going to head for that additional cup of caffeine now. As always, hope everyone has at least one reason to laugh or at least smile today... SFR

Marguerite

G'day.

SFR, I've been waiting for someone to start the morning thread. I don't want to do it too often! I hope the new health insurance people can give you the answers you want.

We had a difficult child 3 appointment with the pediatrician today. After that we did a little shopping then headed home.

We've had two lovely, hot summery days this week, but although today was sunny, it was flamin' cold! The wind went right through you. Later in the afternoon and evening, the rain came in, from clouds dark grey with hidden ice in their depths. It never snows this close to the coast, but it has been snowing in other capital cities today in Australia. We had taken the doona off the bed; it's back on tonight.

I bought some vegetable seedlings today, I got some of them planted just before dark. Then it began to rain again, just what the garden needed!

Tomorrow I take easy child 2/difficult child 2 to her therapist appointment. I'll drop in on husband at some point also (he works near the therapist), he has some stuff to bring home from work.

Enjoy your Wednesday.

Marg