Good Wednesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

I'm up way too early and should be sleeping but sleep seems to be eluding me tonight. Book club was fun and a nice escape last night. The cold here is settling in and by Friday they are calling for a high temperature of 3!:frozen:

Another long day ahead. Tonight is my NAMI class and that goes til 8:30. We also need to get difficult child to his blood draw after school as well as put a battery into our totaled car we decided we will need to drive around as we really can't get a new to us car right now.

Wishing everyone a day with laughter in their hearts:try2fly:

Marguerite

G'day people.

Sharon/WO, sorry you can't sleep. Sounds like you have a busy day coming up, too.

I bought a new mobility scooter today. It's very comfortable and I really am glad to have a bit more freedom again. I checked out its ability to manage on hills and also took myself down to the shops. It's been cool today, overcast with some rain.

We leave tomorrow to go to Canberra for the weekend. We're supposed to be going with easy child 2/difficult child 2 & SIL2 but they appear to have double-booked themselves so now I don't know what they are doing. I'm a bit annoyed with them. After all, the trip is to also collect a washing machine for them.

Enjoy your Wednesday.

Marg

H

HaoZi

Hope you ladies have a good and productive day. A lady I know with a mobility chair loves it. She wouldn't get much of anywhere without it and even uses it to go the store and such at times.

School here got canceled due to freezing rain and icy conditions. Between the repeal of AEITC and less hours, the paychecks are not looking good this year. Hoping there's no delay on my tax return so I can get the credit cards paid off and a couple bills paid up in advance to ease things before my stress level goes through the roof. Didn't hear back from either possible sitter this morning, guess they're sleeping so I'll miss today. More cleaning up and cleaning out I guess. Might even get around to taking down the tree. Might not.