Good Wednesday Morning

Good Morning Everyone:coffee:!,

Today is supposed to be a nice day - Sunshine, low 70's... Definitely getting a jog in this morning!

difficult child 2 finally found a pair of shoes for his graduation. He was upset because he wanted to wear his black winter work boots. He thought that no one would notice his heavy black boots because his pants would cover them.:hammer: Luckily, his life coach took him shopping. If either husband or I had to go with him, guaranteed there would have been a HUGE "melt-down!" So glad husband and I are no longer his only supports!!!

Heading to the kitchen for some more caffeine - I've only had one cup so far this morning...

Hope everyone has a good day! SFR

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

SFR- enjoy the beautiful weather! I'm glad your difficult child took his life coach's heed about the shoes.

I'm totally exhausted since last week. We had a very stressful situation last week and I've had some trouble sleeping since then so I'll be a walking zombie today as I clean, go to the chiro, pick up Duckie at school, etc. I really hope to break back into a better sleep pattern tonight; I need the rest.

Have a great day! :salute:

Marguerite

G'day people.

SFR, I would be kissing the ground that life coach walks on! I need his number...

TM, I hope you get the rest you need.

I'm also feeling fairly frazzled right now. Thankfully it should pass - difficult child 3 finished his assessment task today, I took it down to catch the mail (just in time). It has been a stressful ten days, with the weekend in between being the worst by far.

Tomorrow I have a very early appointment for a CT scan, a routine check-up for my breast cancer. I had to be careful how I told mother in law about it, I tried to not tell her at all but she picked up on it. She interrogates, and if you prevaricate she immediately assumes you're hiding things from her and she worries even more.

So in the morning I'll have to get difficult child 3 up early, medicated, and then head out on husband's heels. I should be back home in time to get difficult child 3 started on his schoolwork for the day. I'll probably ring him from on the road to get him started. Something easy for him...

Enjoy your Wednesday. It's cold here, we still have the gales, everywhere else it is raining so much half the state is flooded, but we're not getting much rain here. Just enough to stop me hanging out the washing!

Marg

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends!!

SFR-Enjoy that jog!!! Life coaches are a great thing:)

TM-I hope you can find some time to sneak in a nap. Hugs.

It's rainy here and we are expecting a day in the 60s which is fine with me. At some point today I'm planning on taking easy child/difficult child shopping. Other than that not much on the agenda, think I'll get some reading in along with some napping!!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!!