Good Wednesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!!

Wow-I've awoken feeling somewhat refreshed after a very long day yesterday! In a bit I'm going to head to the health club. This afternoon I'm leaving until Friday to a fellow teacher's condo. We are having a team meeting and planning session for the upcoming year. We are also planning on having some fun! I'm crossing my fingers for some sunny weather!!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!

cubsgirl

Good Morning Everyone!

with-O - that trip to the condo sounds great - I hope the weather holds up.

I'm so excited - the kiddos are both at school!!!! Wa-hoo. Of course, I checked my Facebook and some of my friends are actually crying because they miss their kids already (kids have been gone for 25 minutes) so I feel like a bad mom for celebrating but I needed a break.

easy child's boyfriend ended up admitted to the hospital last night. He had vomiting, dizziness, unable to feel his hands and feed, and was really confused. He didn't know where he was or who easy child was for a couple of hours, but the confusion wore off. I hope that he's ok and we (me and easy child) are waiting on word from him or his mother.

Now off to a kid-free day. Even the kitties seem relieved!

keista

Of course, I checked my Facebook and some of my friends are actually crying because they miss their kids already (kids have been gone for 25 minutes) so I feel like a bad mom for celebrating but I needed a break.

I know one (ONLY one) of those kinds of moms. in my opinion they are the rare breed - even amongst moms of PCs. Don't feel bad, enjoy your break!

with-O enjoy your 'worcation'! Any time away is time away.

Same old, same old for me today. If I get my work and chores done, I might get to start building stairs/bookcases for the girl's room. Ultimately they will be the steps going up to loft beds.

Now to see if I can find where I left my motivation. have a great day, all!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

Sharon, have fun at your "team meeting". I'm hoping it's more play than anything else before the school year starts.

Cubsgirl, I'm one of those mom's who'd be cheering & dancing the minute my kids get on the bus. You're normal ~ believe me.

keista, you're project sounds like fun. I've never had the confidence to do those types of projects.

A quiet day ahead ~ a therapist appointment, laundry, bills & weeding my flower gardens. I have to get my ducks in a row as kt is coming home for a weekend pass, I think.

Have a good one friends.