Good Wednesday Morning

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Wiped Out, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Good Morning!!!

Happy Wednesday! First day of school yesterday, love my class! Should be an interesting year as I have a couple of difficult children in class but they are very sweet!

I've been to the club this morning (thank goodness since before the PTO meeting last night a few of us went out to dinner and let's just say it wasn't healthy eating in any way).

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:)

2. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Good morning!

Sharon, I'm glad your first day of school went so well.

I had an awesome morning so far! I saw my ortho about my left knee and he agrees that I am a candidate for a full replacement! I am giddy and overcome with emotion everytime I think about it! So, the surgery is set for January 9th 2012 - Yaya!!!!

Have an awesome day everyone!

3. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Sharon, a little unhealthy eating every now and then is VERY HEALTHY! :winks: Glad your school year appears to be off to a great start.

Jo, that's so great to hear that relief is not far away!

As I mentioned in another thread, today is difficult child 1's 17th birthday. Made him a very fruity banana split for breakfast (per his request last night) so I think the nutrition police probably won't get too upset with me! This is our 2nd day of school, and so far, so good -- but I really just take this one day at a time, otherwise it's easy to get lulled into a false sense of calm and tranquility!

husband is working from home today and is taking my truck in to get the non-existent A/C checked out, which will be a HUGE relief considering the 100+ temps we're having this week. :hot:I'm just not going to be too happy about the bill.

Hope everyone has a great day!

4. donedonedone

donedonedone New Member

ignoring the kerfuffle about the kids being able to have lunch at the school and no one answering my messages about paying in cash for 4 months at a time....

This mornings joy came when biggest saw the EA from last year, she walked in and put her hand on his shoulder... He looked up and declared "Ms. ____! I'm so happy to see you!!!".

I was too kiddo! I was too!

Now the removal of funding for the daughter... that is warranting a meeeting at the school division office. Set for next week!
    let the games begin.

5. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

Good morning everyone! :coffee:

Today is the last first day of Duckie's elementary school years. I'm sitting here a little misty-eyed this morning.

Have a great day! :salute: