Good Wednesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Is it really only Wednesday? It feels like Friday should be here already! However, we are halfway through the week!! We have fall in the air and the temps are great. Our high today is 62 (it's 60 right now, apparently temps will drop throughout the day).

Another long day lies ahead, I am still finishing up my beginning of the year conferences and I have one before and one after school. Both easy child/difficult child and difficult child have psychiatrist appointments today. We should get home by about 7:30 tonight (no wonder I can't kick this cold).

Tonight is the season premiere of "Criminal Minds"! Can't wait to watch!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:)

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning Sharon and all who follow,

Sharon, I feel like this week has dragged along!! But, it's FINALLY Wednesday! Yay! mother in law leaves today! Oh my, that sounds horrible, but I just need some peace.

Anyway, I'm at work half day today, then will take mother in law to the airport, then I have a nail appointment. Later, therapist. Best day, EVER!

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon (WO), Hope you kick that cold soon!

hearts&roses, It doesn't sound terrible at all! Enjoy that nail appointment!

Last night my "favorite sanity saver" had her first "interview." husband and I found a really nice apartment complex that allows large dogs. The only problem is that with large dogs, you can only rent a ground floor unit. Unfortunately there aren't any ground floor apartments available in November. However, I offered to bring my "favorite sanity saver" by to meet the manager. The manager and her assistant fell in love with her and are going to let us rent an upper floor apartment! husband and I have an appointment this evening to tour the two currently available. We'll pick one and put a deposit down. We're so grateful!! There is absolutely no way we can remain where we're at!!! Please keep your fingers crossed both of those apartments or at least one of them, are still available this evening... Thanks!!

Today is off to a sunny start but by afternoon it'll probably be raining. Heading out to do some errands, grocery shopping. I want to take my "favorite sanity saver" for a long walk too. She deserves it!!

Hope everyone's day goes well... SFR

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Last night my "favorite sanity saver" had her first "interview." husband and I found a really nice apartment complex that allows large dogs. The only problem is that with large dogs, you can only rent a ground floor unit. Unfortunately there aren't any ground floor apartments available in November. However, I offered to bring my "favorite sanity saver" by to meet the manager. The manager and her assistant fell in love with her and are going to let us rent an upper floor apartment! husband and I have an appointment this evening to tour the two currently available. We'll pick one and put a deposit down. We're so grateful!! There is absolutely no way we can remain where we're at!!! Please keep your fingers crossed both of those apartments or at least one of them, are still available this evening... Thanks!!

SFR - this is WONDERFUL news!! I'm so happy for you!

T

TeDo

Sharon, I prescribe a warm blanket, warm fire, warm tea (hot chocolate works too or a "stiff one" if you prefer), and good movies or books this week-end. You're right, being run down like this is NOT going to help. Thanks for the heads up about the season premiere. I need to make a point of being home to watch it.

h&r, enjoy the day. I would be happy too. WOOHOO!!!

sfr, praying, pretzeling, and rattling. I think "Sanity Saver' deserves a new toy (or at least a rawhide chew).

Normal day today with Occupational Therapist (OT) added in. psychiatrist started clonidine on Monday to help difficult child sleep. Well, of course, it's doing the opposite. This kid is getting about 5 hours of very interrupted sleep now. Called psychiatrist, she wants to increase the dose. Personally, I think the clonidine is CAUSING the sleeplessness. I'm sure he'll be taking a nap today. He does not tolerate "tired" well.