Good Wednesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Fellow Warrior Moms!

This morning there are intermittent showers with a few loud thunderbooms and flashes of lightening. The temperature is actually quite balmy but that is suppose to change throughout the day as more rain comes through.

Finally after two weeks off due to my back I made it back to the health club
:exercisebike:I love the energy spurt and how it affects my mood. I didn't make it yesterday due to a migraine so I told myself I was getting up this morning no matter what. Of course, I didn't fall asleep til after midnight but I still made myself get up. Right now I'm glad I went, we'll see how I feel in a few hours:halfsmile:

After work today difficult child has a psychiatrist appointment. We actually went through the entire month of October with no appointment due to my not scheduling soon enough although psychiatrist would have fit us in if needed. Still I'm glad he has one tonight as we've been seeing more manic like behaviors lately.

Wishing all a day filled with beautiful moments
:angel2:

Good Morning Everyone:coffee:,

Sharon (WO), Today is supposed to be a nice day here with some sunshine:sunny:. Wish I could send some of it your way! Way To Go on getting to the club this morning!!!

Nothing exciting on the agenda for today. Just the usual errands, grocery shopping, etc... This afternoon I'll take my "favorite sanity saver" on a long walk.:cool_dog:. We both could use the exercise!

Hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile:smiles:. SFR