Good Wednesday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Wow, woke up early, went to the health club and was watching tv at the club only to see the "S" word in the forecast today, 1-3 inches. LDM-I'm trying to send it your way:)

More conferences on the way after school today. I really do love meeting with the parents. They are so awesome! Tonight's dinner is oven fried chicken with crushed almonds (one of my favorites).

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!!

Marguerite

G'day Sharon. Enjoy your snow. The fried chicken and crushed almonds sounds lovely.

We've got summer weather here. I got to the beach yesterday for about half an hour's sunbaking. The water is pleasant but I was in a hurry so I didn't swim, just rinsed off sand.

We had a massive storm last night, 35 mm (1.47 inches) of rain in half an hour. Then again tonight, although most of the rain missed us tonight. Last night and tonight the thunderstorm was right overhead, massive simultaneous lightning and thunderclaps. Last night it set off the phone, switched it to speaker phone. Bizarre!

Tomorrow is a little cooler but I will be busy with housework and then a doctor's appointment. I've also got a lot of writing to get finished, I wrote about 20 pages today. husband is printing a copy at work tomorrow once I email it through. About 300 pages, a lot of printing.

Enjoy your Wednesday.

Marg

buddy

Sharon, sounds like the snow is going under us, I hope so, still not ready. I'd like it to snow the week before Christmas and then go away by Jan 10th please, teehee

Really, I do like how it looks when it sticks on the trees and bushes, that is nice. I just hate the darkness, cold, and ice/snow on the roads. But otherwise, a normal winter day is fine. HAHA, I always dread it but once here, I , every single time, think oh, this is not so bad.. . wonder why I do that to myself.

Hope conferences continue to go well.

Marg, what do you write? That is a lot of work, holy cow. Again,wish i had your weather, LOVE storms (as long as no damage) and I love sun and heat. Enjoy

I am gong to try to NOT go to Q's school today. If they need me i know they will call as usual. He will be eating lunch in his little office area AGAIN, sigh. But this time I understand, we need to get him calmed down some. They didn't punish him, they problem solved with him and he agreed to this solution. I am going to suggest that if the social thing in the lunch room doesn't work that they try a lunch bunch out of the large lunch room.

I need to do laundry, lots of it and dishes too. i want my house back, haha.

T

TeDo

Sharon, enjoy the chicken and talking to the parents. Our radio says you guys are going to get up to 6" by the time it's over. YOU CAN HAVE IT. I'm not ready either.

Marge, I am jealous. Summer, beach, ability to put things into words for that any pages. Good for you.

Buddy, hope the phone stays silent and you get your house back in ship shape. Now that Sharon has me thinking about food, what's for dinner at your house?

We have appointments in a town 50 miles away. difficult child 1 has Occupational Therapist (OT) late morning and difficult child 2 sees the allergist mid afternoon. We are going to "walk the mall" window shopping in between, AFTER we eat Arby's. That is difficult child 1's new eating obsession. Glad his are always short-lived. Hope everyone has a great day.

cubsgirl

Hi Everyone!

Sharon - EEK! I'm not ready for the "s" word. I just checked our forecast online, since I am not that far from you and all they say is snow & rain but don't say how much. I turned on the TV so hopefully we are just getting flurries. It is supposed to hit tonight but tomorrow is forecasted to be sunny and 40 - so I'm hopeful it will be only a minor inconvenience :) Take care.

Marg- I love the beach and summer thunderstorms!

Buddy- you've been through a lot recently, don't try to do everything for your house all at once, unless you really feel like it. I hope Q does well in school today. ((hugs))

TeDo - safe travels to your appointments - I hope all goes well.

Not much (as usual) going on here. easy child is home today - her heel is killing her and she said that she did not injure it, but walking hurts her and so does touching it even lightly. It looks fine otherwise. If she's not better tomorrow I'll call the doctor.

Have a great one everyone.

buddy

TeDo, i am making something with the chicken breasts and noodles i have, smile...It is always an adventure but usually turns out ok. I am not a great cook for sure but I have learned to do ok. I should go back and read that chicken thread

InsaneCdn

Snow, snow, snow... we got ours 2 days ago, and it looks like its here to stay. Expected 5 cm (2 ins), got closer to double that. Major line-ups at the tire shops for getting winter tires on! (we do our own... tee hee hee)

Just another day in my little 8x12 office...

Enjoy your day. I think I'm heading upstairs to get another cuppa tea and warm up a bit.