Good Wednesday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

We have a chilly day ahead of us. Our high is suppose to be 40 degrees-brr-but I know that is nothing when I look ahead of us and know what is coming our way in the future months. Marg-sure hope you will let me live vicariously through your summer like posts:) Have you been swimming yet?

Today is the first day in over a week I don't have any conferences scheduled (all my after school ones are done but I still have a few early morning ones). Still, no early home for me as difficult child has his group therapy tonight.

Wishing all a peaceful day:)

buddy

Hope your appointment goes well with difficult child. It feels cold here...but probably nothing to complain about given what can happen in MN. only supposed to be 35 today but yesterday they said 40 and it got into high 40's so i can hope. by friday supposed to go up again a little bit. I am good with no snow until right before Christmas most years but this year a hard snow and ice on the sidewalks would help me with difficult child running out to see kids who are playing/skateboarding etc. outside of our door. It would be nice to have that trigger gone.
Hoping for release today! No seizures for two days.

InsaneCdn

40s! I'll trade ya...

Took the dogs out this morning, and its -18 (c) = about -1 (f)...
By Sat a.m. its supposed to be -27c (-17f)...

It won't stay down there yet, but its heading that way. Here comes 6 months of winter!

(Marg... I'm dreaming of a non-white Christmas...!)

cubsgirl

Good Morning everyone :)

It's in the 40's here too but not really windy, and it's sunny, so it feels nice.

We are having a party tonight (it's my birthday) and I'm looking forward to seeing friends and relatives I haven't seen in a while. :hawaii_girl:

I hope it's a meltdown free day for everyone!