Good Wednesday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
:good_morning:
We've made it half way through the week!!! I'm off to boot camp in a bit and after work I'm going to get a hair cut (haven't had one since June). It will be a long day but at least it is a day of "me" things besides work.

Wishing all a happy day
:bigsmile:

StressedM0mma

Good Wednesday Morning!! Hopeful we have another good day. Hope the rain clears out to be able to spend time outside. Have a good day everyone!

Good Morning Everyone:coffee:,

Sharon (WO), Way To Go with boot camp! Glad you finally have a day of "me" things:D.

StressedMOmma, Hope you get some sunshine and are able to enjoy some time outside.:sunny:

It started off very cold, OK, not as cold as what WO experienced yesterday but still way too cold for me! We're supposed to have rain mixed with snow this morning but it should be a much nicer day tomorrow - Sun and temps in the forties.

My furniture arrived! It's so nice not to have to lay on the floor to watch TV, read, etc... The glass top on the coffee table is scratched. Hoping things go smoothly when I call customer service today. Have to do some grocery shopping and want to do a bit of Christmas shopping too.:santa: Can't believe tomorrow is Dec. 1st!

Hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile... SFR