Good Wednesday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning All!

We are having some strange winter here this year (even though it is not technically winter yet). We've had no snow and today's high is going to be 48 and it is going to rain all day! Looks to be an indoor recess day-not a good thing. I'm starting to think we will not have a white Christmas this year.

husband and I skipped boot camp this morning because he has doctor appts. today and I have a bad cold. Wish we had gotten up as I couldn't get back to sleep and was up by 5:00 anyways!

After work both kids have psychiatrist appts. so we should get home around 6:30 or 7:00 (he always schedules us at the end of the day so he can talk longer-hmmmm-what does that say about my kids-lol).

Wishing all a day filled with moments that make you smile:)

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning Sharon and all who follow!

Sharon, hope your cold gets better fast-I've got one also, ick. Good luck to H on his doctor appts.

I was awakened by the littlest puppy barking in my face, good times. I'm on my second cup of java and feelings of life are beginning to creep through me. It's been crazy at work with year end business as well as me gearing up for leave come January. I hope today is gentler and kinder, lol.

It's cold but no snow for us! Yay! I only like snow on Christmas and my birthday.

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon (WO), The weather today is similar to what you're experiencing. I'm definitely not complaining, lol... I like a bit of snow on Christmas Eve, New Year's eve and then I want it all to magically disappear. Hope you feel better soon and the kids psychiatrist appointments go well.

hearts and roses, I'm only on my first cup of coffee and think I need at least a pot to get moving this morning. I think it has something to do with the rainy weather, just makes me want to crawl back under the covers... Hope you feel better soon too and your workday goes smoothly.

I really need to wake up! I'm going to the grocery store as soon as the caffeine begins to kick in. When I get back, I'm headed to the exercise room. I'm really not in the mood but know I need to go!

Hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile... SFR

StressedM0mma

Good Wednesday Morning Everyone!! Sharon, I hope your cold is getting better and the psychiatrist appts. go well. Jo, I love puppy breath and kisses. It is so sweet. SFR we are having rainy weather here as well. Makes for a very depressing morning.

I am hoping to be able to get my foster pup over to a potential adopters this afternoon. We have been playing phone tag all week. Aldo, back on the therapist hunt for difficult child. We can't seem to find one, and can't get help from psychiatrist or anyone else in trying to locate one. Have a great day.