Good Wednesday Morning

Good Morning Everyone,

We woke up to really heavy rain, it was so loud that I thought someone in the apartment next to ours was showering. My "favorite sanity saver" was a perfect "angel" and didn't take forever trying to find that prime piece of real estate before "decorating" it. easy child/difficult child 3 was actually smiling, she was even talkative! I know it's because we're heading "home" early tomorrow morning.:rudolph: Can't wait to be back!!

After today I won't be around until after the 1st. So I want to wish all of you who celebrate Christmas a
VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!:forchristmas:
and :happy_new_year: too!!

Hope everyone has a great day... SFR

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning SFR & those who follow,

SFR, have a safe trip, a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

I stopped by the nursing home and gave out some grab bag gifts to some of our favorite workers there - it was fun, can't wait to do it again tomorrow and Friday! My mom was in a good mood this morning. Her forgetfullness is increasing. easy child went with me because we also had gifts to donate for the resident's holiday party this Friday. Fun times, can't wait to go to that!

Things at winding down at work finally - just have a few things to tie up by Friday, but then I'll be ready for my week off! I'm on my 5th cup of coffee - I think I should stop now or I'll get tremors, lol.

Enjoy your day everyone - hope you have something to smile about!