Good wednesday morning

Good Morning Everyone,

Didn't see a GM thread yet, so I thought I would start one. I'm a bit tired this morning but have already finished three cups of coffee. I'm hoping that after the elliptical, I'll wake up a bit more. After husband comes home for lunch, I have a bunch of errands to run and a few insurance issues to take care of, nothing much. If it doesn't rain, I'm planning on taking my favorite sanity saver for a long walk. Both of us could use a bit of fresh air and exercise is always a good thing.

difficult child 1 is doing well and enjoying his new job. We just found out he moved to another apartment on the water (sounds so pretty!), and bought himself a 42" TV. (It would have been nice if he let us know he moved and we didn't have to wait until husband was on google chat the same time as difficult child 1 to find out.) difficult child 1 has always spent every single cent he has. I'm hoping that after living on his own for over two years now (time flies!), knowing what it's like not to have enough money for anything other than Ramen Noodles, he has learned a valuable life lesson. Time will tell...

Got to get going before I decide to go back to bed, hide under the covers, and sleep till noon...

Hope everyone has at least one reason to smile today... SFR