Good Wednesday Morning

Good Morning All,

Last night I finally got a good night's sleep:D. I went to bed much earlier then usual and husband picked easy child/difficult child 3 up after her evening shift was over. She was angry because I told her the kitchen would be closed when she got home (she usually doesn't get home until 10:30 p.m. and then wants to make dinner) and she could either bring something to eat from here or buy it while at work. It made a big difference not having to have to listen to her banging around in the kitchen and leaving a huge mess for me to clean in the morning. I've offered to make her a plate, refrigerate it and then she can just zap it, but she is way too picky an eater and won't eat most of what husband and I eat. I think I'm going to do this more often! Too bad it took me so long to smarten up, lol...

Today is going to be sunny and in the low sixties, a great day to take my favorite sanity saver on a long walk. This afternoon, it's errands. I've been wanting strawberries for days and even though they're not in season yet, I've bought them a few times and they were good considering they're not in season. Now, if I can just stop myself from buying my favorite frozen yogurt to go with them... It wouldn't be bad except that I can easily mindlessly eat my way through most of a carton in record time.

Going to grab another cup of caffeine. Hope everyone has a great day or at least one reason to smile... SFR

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning SFR and everyone else.

Sfr, good for you for laying down the law in the kitchen. My easy child also gets home late and makes noise and a mess in the kitchen - so aggravating. I complained a bit and she's gotten better.

I am in the office today and will be going out to lunch with our admin for Admin's Day - good times because we don't have to go with anyone else in the office, it's just us! I think we're going to the Feng place for some sushi and stir fry, yum!

Enjoy the day!