Good wednesday morning

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by SearchingForRainbows, Aug 15, 2012.

1. SearchingForRainbows

SearchingForRainbows Active Member

Good Morning Everyone:coffee:,

I'm on my third cup of caffeine and tossed a load in the washing machine. Not too much on the agenda today, just a quick trip to the grocery store and Wal-Mart. I've got to get dressed, head to the fitness room first.

Hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile... SFR

2. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Good Morning SFR and all who follow,

Sfr-Enjoy your workout!

I'm done with mine-boot camp was at 5:30. Now I'm going to take difficult child to camp and then hopefully get to the pool this afternoon.

Wishing all a great day!

3. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Good morning all!

Sfr, enjoy your workout and day!
    Sharon, enjoy your time at the pool! I suppose your days of relaxation will be coming to a close soon, eh?

I am at my office today - my assistant is out so I'm sure I will be busy today. I am hoping to get over to see my mom later this afternoon. A bit tired today, but feeling focused, a good thing...☺

Have a great day everyone!

4. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Good morning, ladies!

We're entering our tenth day of temps over 100...it's supposed to be 107 today. I have no plans other than staying as cool as possible without AC.

SFR-Congrats on the workout! I need to get back on a schedule.
    Sharon-The pool sounds wonderful!
    H&R-Hope your day goes smoothly!

5. SuZir

SuZir Well-Known Member

Good morning (or well, afternoon around here.)

Good day today. We got our summer back (last week there were days with under 50 F) for a few more days and that is nice :bigsmile:

I'm already done with work for today and am planning of dinner and some outdoor theatre with my girlfriends for the evening. That will be a blast.

So very good day all together!

PS. Those who remember my difficult child's sticker chart. He got his reward today and it is cool ;)