Good wednesday morning

Good Morning Everyone:coffee:,

I'm on my third cup of caffeine and tossed a load in the washing machine. Not too much on the agenda today, just a quick trip to the grocery store and Wal-Mart. I've got to get dressed, head to the fitness room first.

Hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile... SFR

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning SFR and all who follow,

Sfr-Enjoy your workout!

I'm done with mine-boot camp was at 5:30. Now I'm going to take difficult child to camp and then hopefully get to the pool this afternoon.

Wishing all a great day!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning all!

Sfr, enjoy your workout and day!
Sharon, enjoy your time at the pool! I suppose your days of relaxation will be coming to a close soon, eh?

I am at my office today - my assistant is out so I'm sure I will be busy today. I am hoping to get over to see my mom later this afternoon. A bit tired today, but feeling focused, a good thing...☺

Have a great day everyone!

KTMom91

Good morning, ladies!

We're entering our tenth day of temps over 100...it's supposed to be 107 today. I have no plans other than staying as cool as possible without AC.

SFR-Congrats on the workout! I need to get back on a schedule.
Sharon-The pool sounds wonderful!
H&R-Hope your day goes smoothly!

SuZir

Good morning (or well, afternoon around here.)

Good day today. We got our summer back (last week there were days with under 50 F) for a few more days and that is nice :bigsmile:

I'm already done with work for today and am planning of dinner and some outdoor theatre with my girlfriends for the evening. That will be a blast.

So very good day all together!

PS. Those who remember my difficult child's sticker chart. He got his reward today and it is cool ;)