Good Wednesday Morning!

SuZir

First, I have to tell you that mine is awesome!

Winter is finally here! We are in mid twenties and going down and it has started snowing and should snow couple of days. We can get up to 10 inches snow before weekend. And for next week they are promising under 10 F and sunny. Loving it!

Yeah, it can still turn sour and we can end back to thirties before Christmas, but just now it looks good.

I hope you too have a good day!

Malika

Oh, I am jealous, SuZir. I love snow... and J to has been talking about snowballs and wanting to throw them at his teacher!
May your day be full of winter light... By the way, do you know the Bergman film? Used to be one of my favourites.
I am currently unemployed, working on my website (promoting it), J is at the play centre and outside... is grey and cold. I debate whether to light the log fire (not so inspired to go into the woodshed since I discovered a decomposing dead rat there :) Sorry, for the too much information).
Happy Wednesday to all.

Rabbit

Good Morning! I hate snow! but SuZir enjoy yours! Malika- Enjoy your day ! Hope u get alot done on your website. I am doing what I always do- driving! Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday! Hugs Rabbit