Google - I'm stumped!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by witzend, Apr 30, 2008.

1. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

I know that this will only be relevant today, but I have been on Google today (as usual) and they have a little picture behind the Google of metallic looking things shaped like lollipops with bent sticks.

The thing is, I know I've seen these things before and they aren't food. But what the heck are they?!?!
  2. Marcie Mac

Marcie Mac Just Plain Ole Tired

I saw them on MSN I think last week - If the are the ones I am thinking they are it has something to do with art_ they are fragile and something to do with them removing them so kids didn't climb on them
  3. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

It is art, by Jeff Koonz. Google just released a new set of art-related themes, and that is one of them.
  4. witzend

Darnit! I thought you were gonna have the answer for sure! I remember them being fragile, too, but I can't remember what the heck they are! Like Christmas decorations, but not...
  5. witzend

I got that part, but what are they in real life? Maybe husband will know when he gets home. Late work night today.
  6. witzend

husband says they have something to do with Cinco de Mayo. I looked at some of his artwork and I think that they are balloon flowers.