Gooooooooooo Giants

BusynMember

I usually hate New York teams, but I LOVE THE GIANTS AND I WANT TO MARRY ELI MANNING!!!!!!!! I was SO glad the Pats didn't have their perfect season. I would have had to have seen Tom Brady's arrogant face all over, even on commercials. I'd much rather see the humble Manning men. Peyton is my fav QB after Favre so it was fun to see him so excited while he watched his brother win.
Tonight I'm a HUGE Giants fan!!! (clap, clap, clap) What a game!

DammitJanet

What a game! Talk about a dynasty...the Manning Dynasty that is. Archie, Payton and now Eli. Payton and Eli just made Super Bowl history has being the first brothers to win back to back. This sure wasnt the history everyone expected to be won tonight.

Im just thrilled...first for the Manning family and next for my beloved Miami Dolphins who can still own their place in history as the only undefeated team...lol. And yes, I loved watching Momma Manning and Payton up their in the box cheering on Eli. I think Payton was as thrilled for his little brother as he was when he won.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I'm not a sports fan by any means. But, we went to a party yesterday that I cracked up at. We are best friends with sports betting nuts. They bet on the weirdest stuff. I can't even remember them all, but the one that stuck in my head is the bet on the length of the national anthem. Would it, or would it not go over 2:04 minutes??? Oddly enough, they won. Go figure.

Abbey

DammitJanet

Abbey...what do you expect living in the betting capital of the country? LOL. Actually, I bet Vegas took a bath last night.