Got my RAISE!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Haha - I got my raise and it was a good one, retro all the way back to January 1st, 2007!! :smile: Woohoo - better than I expected. And I didn't even need to sell myself or make any pointed comments or haggle. Awesome. :bravo:

Thank you all for your support, once again. I really felt all your armor in there with me :warrior:, and in the end, it wasn't even necessary...lol. I love that.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
EXCELLENT!!!!!! :bravo: :smile: :bravo:

Now of course I have to ask.......are you still not going to invite them over for Thanksgiving?

:thanksgiving2:

Suz

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Suz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now of course I have to ask.......are you still not going to invite them over for Thanksgiving?

:thanksgiving2:

Suz </div></div>

Suz, they are going to my brother's in NY for Thanksgiving. We were invited also, but chose to stay home and have a quiet family Thanksgiving. In truth, easy child is the one that is making us stay home, but it didn't take much pursuasion, Know what I mean??

It was Christmas I was talking about and....no, I'm not. Hahaha. Well, maybe. But probably not. I love my brother in law, we work well together. It's my loco sister that gets on my very last nerve... :bloodshot: and to be honest, we don't have all that much in common except our genetics.

trinityroyal

:bravo: :smile: :thumb:

Congratulations!
(It's funny, isn't it? You gear yourself up for battle...then they must be able to sense your warrior mom spirit, because sometimes the battle just doesn't arrive)

Wonderful news, Jo.

Trinity

Steely

<span style='font-size: 12'><span style="color: #330033">YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span></span>

<span style="color: #993399">WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!</span>

Congratulations!!! :smile: :bravo: :smile:

It's definitely time to celebrate!!! I know you and easy child are going to have a fantastic time on that cruise!!! :smile: WFEN