got my wedding pics back and .............

Jena

they suxd :) for lack of nicer kinder words lol.

had to share this with you guys because i knew you would appreciate this more than anyone else........ let's just say difficult child's keeping us awake for a straight 2 weeks prior to wedding except for a handful of hours here and there certain nights def. showed in the pics......

i looked like the walking dead lol. it was 90 degrees out, the bra i had bought for my dress didn't fit (ofcourse) and yes i never tried it on with the dress. so, the bra was hanging out the entire back of the dress. kids and i ran to kmart and a few other stores a few min. before everyone showed up and pics began to see if we could find glue on boobs and chuck the bra........ let's just say i didn't fill the dress out with-o the help of victoria secrets!!

so, i get the wedding pics back and i'm glad i have some sense of humor left there's that bra it's just out there in every picture along side my cream colored dress lol, the bags under both of our eyes were pretty too! i should of put glitter under the bags to decorate them. ah if only i had thought of this that day!

so, i'm thinking of doing a redo, throwing the dress back on, and his shirt and tie he didn't do a suit and head back down to park we took pics! insane?? probably.........

like i said had to share this because it's just soo typical

Marguerite

I would definitely go for a couple of nice photos of just you guys, in the park. Get a friend to take the photos perhaps.

For difficult child 1's wedding, we all took photos and pooled them. Some were lovely, some were ordinary. Somewhere in there we got some good shots.

At easy child 2/difficult child 2's wedding, I'm in about three photos and in most of them you can see either a too-deep cleavage (like I was trying too hard) or the clear bra straps at the back, which instead of looking invisible, only looked obvious.
I bought my dresses for the weddings to show a little cleavage at least. But the dress for easy child 2/difficult child 2's wedding was the most beautiful. And the most revealing. I was looking forward to wearing it again, I had two functions lined up for it. But for the first, it was too cold. And the second one I had to cancel. And now, after the breast cancer, I'm not sure the dress would still look OK.

I guess what I'm saying - we can never go back. All we can do is do it over, but it's not the same.

Marg

busywend

Oh - I am so sorry the pics are not what you hoped for. I am already anticipating this for my Sept wedding. Why? Because I always feel like I look bigger in pics. Not sure but I must be disillusioned about what size I really am - LOL! Pictures are proof! Even the cell cam speaks the truth! I look in the mirror and see what I think looks good. Then I look at a picture and go 'is that what I really look like!!'

I am not sure if I would redo the pics or not. But, if you can set it up go for it.

Jena

I was upset about it, yet i'm not soo now. it is what it is. it is a funny story thought, running to kmart in my wedding dress trying to find breasts!! lol. easy child got a kick out of it she said we should have a reality tv show :) hmmm would anyone watch??

and thanks everyone i may we'l see. i'm such a flake i dont' wana tell the poor guy i hate the pics, i feel bad he's such a good nice person. he thinks he's great at it, hate to be the balloon popper