Got to love cats

Abbey

Spork Queen
I'm living in a house with 2 cats that don't know me. One loves me...the other is a love/hate relationship. She'll sit and be petted just like life is love, then turn on me on a dime. Well, today was interesting.

I come back from doing errands and both cats are waiting on the bed for some cuddle time. I lay down giving them both kitty scratches and Putz decides to go maniac on me. This cat was a lion at that point. She scratching, hissing, etc., until she pushes me off the bed into a MINUTE space between the bed and the wall.

I could NOT get out of there. I'm furious and laughing at the same time. I couldn't make one inch of movement. I could see it on the local news: Local woman dies as she is trapped between her bed and the wall with a hissing cat at her side.

Over an hour later I managed to squeeze an inch at a time to where I could finally get out.

Darn cats.

Abbers

DammitJanet

Abbey...how many cats do you have now? They keep multiplying every time you post!

Lordy...they must be like the bunny's we once had. *reminder to members - never put two bunnies in the same cage no matter what the pet store tells you they are. Peter and Paul end up being Peter and Penny!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
LOL! I love this. Last week husband brought one home - he had found it near mother in law's, it was a love, he found it a home... Then Animal Control insisted that she be spayed, and since he had already found a home for her they didn't charge him for it.

She's been in my house since Thursday.

She does not like other animals.

But she LOVES people.

It's interesting - she thinks she's Alpha, but... She's going to her new home tonight.

busywend

Abbey, my Scrappy can do that now and then - it is when he is done being petted and it can happen quick! He does not hiss or corner me, but certainly starts biting when he is done with his rub down! LOL!

busywend

Oh - he usually starts the biting if I pet him to close to his tail. He HATES that! Watch to see when she turns on you.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Janet - Are you SURE you're stuck on color? I can get you a big gray-and-white, teeny black, or huge black one!!!!!

OK, kidding. The teeny one WILL go to its new home tonight if I have to camp there.

TerryJ2

Abbey, I'm with-Wendy ... watch carefully to see what triggers the cat. Is it jealous of the other cat? Are you scratching it in a place it doesn't want to be scratched?

Sounds like my cousin's cat. Very unpredictable ... and very territorial. Either way, NO FUN.