Graduation Announcment!!!!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
First thing I want to say here is that for the past 11 or so years you all have been my extended family. And I love you guys! :D

You guys were always here to reassure me when my confidence was wavering. You were always here to listen to me vent out my frustrations.....no matter how long the posts were....lol You supported me all the way. Without you all, I'm not sure if I'd have made it. I can't count how many times it was your faith in my ability that kept me going or renewed my determination to not quit.

I DID NOT QUIT!!!!!!

I will never ever think of myself as a quitter again. I walked away from the difficult child quitting attitude 30 yrs ago. And my completion of this program is the proof. I might have quit 3 wks before graduation when I was a 19 yr old difficult child.......But I'm not that person today.

You've no idea, I don't think I can begin to explain, the meaning of that to me. I did not give up on my marriage. I did not give up on my kids (easy child or difficult children). I did not give up on myself.

First time ever........I can honestly say I'm proud of myself. (old issues there lol)

Graduation/pinning ceremony Friday at 7pm. Phi Theta Kapa. :D

My mother is coming from Illinios. husband and my kids and grandkids will be there. mother in law will be on the stage with me. And I really wish with all my heart that you all could be there too.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Nurse Daisy aka Hound dog ;)

DammitJanet

Oh Lisa....Im crying. Happy happy tears. I am so proud of you girl.

I am gonna go get a bottle of fancy bubbly grape juice and drink it in your honor on Friday!

mstang67chic

Going Green
Honestly....if I got off work earlier, I'd head that way, pick up Step along the way and show up!!! I'll be there in spirit though!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

Mattsmom277

Wow, funny how the years fly by. I've been here about the same length of time as you. I have tears in my eyes, only happened a few times over the years despite my caring heart for all of you and all the posts that moved me through the years.

You absolutely rock and when they pin you Friday there will be a LARGE number of us in spirit with you clapping and cheering and hooting and hollering and whooping it up. So think of that the second you get that pin and walk away with that degree, and smile a beaming smile just for us all okay?

WHOSE BAD??? WHOSE BAD??? WHO DID IT??? WHO DID IT??? (Doing a shake shake along with my lame song for ya lol)

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Lisa, it's really wonderful. This is life altering for you! I'll be sitting in the front row in spirit, whistling and stomping hurrahs as you walk across the stage.

Next step..........job hunting! What's your plan?

You go, girl!

Suz

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I know you all will be there in spirit. And I know I'll be thinking of each of you as I walk across that stage.

Stang I LOVED the video lmao cracked me up!!

As for job hunting.......well, there was this rehab/nursing home/assisted living facility we had clinicals at that was a fabulous place. Only downer to it is that it's 45 mins from me, so they'd have to pay really well. lol I'd love to work their tramatic brain injury unit. Truly enjoyed my clinical in that unit. But like I say, would depend on pay. Or perhaps easy child's hospital, which is what she's hoping for. She'd like me to come work cardiac care with her.......but while the hospital wouldn't be bad, not so sure I want to do the cardiac unit. lol Still want to also look into working in the psychiatric unit.

Oh and I forgot to add that a couple of weeks ago we took a required 4 hour exam that predicts if we will be able to pass the licensing exam. Basically it's all the same type of questions. It was the worst day ever for me to take it but it was a manditory no miss day. But I passed it just fine, and their research shows if you can pass this exam you should have no issue passing the state boards. :D OMG that test was unbelievably HARD! lol

I can enter the RN program next fall. Or this winter if I chose another college. Not sure if I am going to do it or not at this point. I'm sort of burnt out on school at the moment. lol I'll work for a while and see. :tongue:

Aww Stang you and Step in the audience would be a mega Hoot!! lmao

Can't say about pics. My girls might take them. I'll be too happy with just being DONE. :rofl:

nvts

This is sooo great! You worked so hard for this and God knows that there were so many obsticals for you. I'm firmly starting to believe that no matter how hard things get, it just seems to stiffen your resolve!

Much rest! Much partying! Much "I knew you could do it" lectures!

Now...Star must relinquish Raoul for the wonderful weekend!

Congrats! You truly deserve this day; to sing and dance that it's OVER!!!!

Beth