Graduation Announcment!!!!!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Congratulations!

You do so deserve this! You have put in your time and paid more than your dues... you should be dancing across that stage!!!

I think all of us here will be smiling on Friday.

crazymama30

HD, I knew you would make it, and I am so glad you did. One of us had to, and I am glad you did. That is great. It must feel so good to have it done, to have reached your goal. I hope you are able to find a job, and pass your state boards. You were going for your LPN, right? Hugs, and a happy dance for you.

Estherfromjerusalem

Congratulations! That is a great achievement. You have proved you have what it takes!!

Enjoy the graduation. All your board "family" are so proud of you.

Love, Esther

DammitJanet

Oh...I think a rehab Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) unit or a psychiatric unit would be great for you! I vote 100% for the rehab myself. I tell you, it means so much to someone in the hospital to have someone who can say...I know how you feel. There was one nurse I had who had bad RA and she only worked PT. She worked late night shifts and would come in to work in Ugg boots and gloves. She talked to me when I was awake and told me those boots and gloves were the only way she could work because if her hands and feet ever got cold she would be out for a week or more with pain and such. We really talked and could empathize with each other. It meant so much to me. It wasnt just another chart ya know.

I think you would be that kind of nurse to someone.