Graduation

Discussion in 'Substance Abuse' started by PatriotsGirl, Mar 14, 2016.

1. PatriotsGirl

PatriotsGirl Well-Known Member

Hi all -

We had the rehab graduation at the church yesterday - below is a link to videos and pictures on the church's Facebook page. My daughter is the one in plaid holding my precious grandson. I am the bawling mess next to her in the orange shirt...lol. I don't care about anonymity. If this gives just one person hope, it is all worth it. My daughter feels the same. She is out to help others now. By the way, she is still in a very committed relationship with the preacher and they do plan on getting married one day!!!! We LOVE him!!!!! He was there to watch her graduate yesterday. Also below is a Youtube video of her baptism. LOVE my baby girl!!

https://www.facebook.com/freechapelconnect/?fref=Tourette's Syndrome

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • List
  2. Karenvm

Karenvm Member

PG, thank you for sharing this!! It is SO inspiring!!! I remember your story well, and to see this conclusion a few years later... wow. I'm so happy for you!

3. PatriotsGirl

PatriotsGirl Well-Known Member

Thank you!! I am SO proud of her!!

4. lovemyson1

lovemyson1 Active Member

I LOVE this!!! Thank you for sharing and I'm so happy for you and your family! God is Great!

5. New Leaf

New Leaf Well-Known Member

Just fabulous. Congratulations on the blessings, thank you so much for sharing! Hallelujah!
    :choir:
    Leafy

6. RN0441

RN0441 100% better than I was but not at 100% yet

You must be so happy you want to burst! Congratulations!!

7. Kathy813

Kathy813 Well-Known Member Staff Member

Hooray! I love hearing success stories. I know that your daughter worked very hard to get to this point.

:bpotd:

~Kathy

8. comatheart

comatheart Active Member

I haven't been here forever... I AM SOOOO THRILLED TO SEE THIS. CONGRATULATIONS!!

9. AppleCori

AppleCori Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing, PG!

Your daughter is an amazing young woman and has a wonderful life ahead of her. She gives us all such hope.

This brings me to tears, and I don't cry easily.

Apple