Grands - I take it ALL back.

susiestar

Roll With It
Star,

WHO is monitoring compliance?? I hate to be the voice of skepticism, but from what Dude said he was doing all kinds of chores, working, etc....

and then you had a talk with foster parents. who said he is the laziest kid they have ever met, or something like that.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check in with foster mom that the agreement is something the fosters' will allow AND that Dude is doing his part. I just have this big ole knot of wariness, having seen you get burned. I don't want our Priceless Glitter Britches to be the victim here. I know he loves her, but follow through is a different story.

Hugs,

Susie

Star*

call 911........call 911
Susie,

THANK YOU!!!!! I really hadn't figured that out but I think we will be making trips to the Fosters house weekly, unannounced and seeing where our little Glitter girl is.

I am also trying to work it so that she has an enclosed fenced in area with shade put up at their house for when she is "potty business". I have to talk to them about it.

DF has NO problem taking her if Dude isn't following through - and so far with her - he's done what he told us he had done. Food, water, but.....like you said he has a propensity to LIE like a RUG - so we will work out a system.

Thanks for pointing this out to me.

Currently - he has called at 4:00, said he was home. DF said - well Pootie is with your Mother. He said WITH MOM? YUP - shes the new office sweetheart.

klmno

Hey, Star! I like your contract.. and there is nothing wrong with a special toy for a special baby sometimes- I hope you know I was just razzing you.

Susie might have a point though and you know you're probably going to worry a lot about poochie when Dude takes her back- can you do surprise visits over there? You know, like social services- oh- no- I guess I mean like social services are supposed to do when they need to verify that a baby is adequately cared for?

by the way- where exactly are the pictures? I have been looking all over the watercooler and cannot seem to find them anywhere....UMPPHH!

klmno

I just read your last post- as well as Dude has you pegged, I bet he is sweating bullets right now because he has figured out that he might not get her back so easily!! Maybe that is why he just gave you an oppossum right before this trip. LOL!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
OH GIRL - lol - I knew you were razzin' us about the toy. It's a pink, soft kitty. All girls need a baby doll.

I like the social services idea - so does DF. He says we're going to be taking a few more rides to the country.

A possum for a bribe - OMG I am such a S-ucker. Does she want diamonds? NO.........give her wildlife - works like a charm. ;)

busywend

I think this could be a great way to improve the relationships in the Star family. Sometimes a little bundle of joy melts even the hardest of hearts and everyone bands together to make said bundle happy and safe.

Star*

call 911........call 911
WHOT BUNDLE?

-I DO NOT HAVE SAID POOTIE! lol

(oh yes I doooooooooooo)

I Think you're on to something Busy - Thanks!