Grandson Pics...

lovemysons

Hi all, been awhile since I posted up pics of my grandson here in Watercooler. So here are a few of the latest...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13271215@N05/

Joey is 18 months old. He is the sweetest lil guy in the world...ya I know I'm the proud grandma. He blows kisses and takes me by the hand to play with his toys. He loves to climb the stairs at my house and he loves the slide at the park.

Joey is also going to become a Big Brudder...Mindy, his mom, is expecting...likely due in December.

Meanwhile, young difficult child, Joey's dad, is not doing so well. Still drinking too much, no job, etc. Recently in mental hospital but released early.

Oldest difficult child is a proud new papa too, lol, he became a puppy owner to a white scottish terrier. He named her lilly. She is a cutie. So now his girlfriend's dog Chester and Lilly have each other to play with...Apparently they have "financed" lilly for 45 dollars a month. husband is making jokes about what happens if they fail to make payment...due the "repo" guys come sneaking in middle of the night to take Lilly? lol.

easy child is still bowling and is still our success story. She is gonna make an awesome pschologist some day...tons of life experience and people that she attracts seem to really need her very caring listening ear.

Thanks for taking a peak at my grandson and for all the support so many have given me through the years.

Hugs and love,
Tammy

trinityroyal

Tammy, he`s SUCH a darling. Look at that handsome little face. And that smile. And all that curly HAIR!

Sorry about young difficult child`s continuing troubles. Saying prayers that his recent realization that he needs help is the first step down the right path.

And hoping that Mindy has a calm, uneventful pregnancy and you`re blessed with another beautiful grandbaby before the year is out.

Trinity

DDD

I remembered him having lighter hair....is it me or has it changed? He absolutely is just as darling as before. Somehow I didn't realize how attractive Mindy is. Perhaps she was expecting when I saw her last and now she looks slender and prettier. You, my friend, are still as cute as a button! ;) DDD

gcvmom

Here we go again!
He is a HANDSOME little guy! :D I can see how he'd charm your socks off, gramma! I hope his daddy wakes up and gets some help for himself. A psychiatrist/AA combo might be a good choice...

Fran

Former desparate mom
Adorable. I think he looks like you, Tammy.
Last I remember, difficult child 2 was getting divorce. Is that over with? Are they living together? This is Mindy and difficult child 2's baby, right?

lovemysons

Aw, thanks you guys for taking a look at my sweet grandson. He brings me so much Joy.

Yes, I too, am hoping for a small miracle where young difficult child, Joey's dad, is concerned...he needs ALOT of help. Trinity thank you for the prayers and gcvmom for the suggestions.

DDD...No, I don't think Joey's hair has gotten darker, I think it has just filled in and now looks darker cause he didn't have much hair in earlier pics.
Yes, Mindy did lose alot of weight this past year but is slowly putting some on again now that she's pregnant again. She is a really kind hearted person...I wish she wasn't such an enabler though.
And thank you for the "cute as a button" comment, smile...I need that these days.

Thanks Esther for the sweet compliment...I have put on 30lbs in the past 2 years since getting on a mood stabilizer and it has really affected my self image. I REALLY want to lose the weight...don't like seeing my face look so fat! lol
I too am so glad we got to meet all those years ago...I hold very fond memories of you.

Fran...Yes this IS young difficult child's son. That is so sweet that you think he looks like me. I think he has Mindy's eyes and "our" face shape.
And yes, Young difficult child and Mindy were split up for a number of months when he first returned from Germany (the Army). They have been living together now for a few months at Mindy's mom's house. They are trying to make it work and I would guess even More So now that Mindy is expecting ANOTHER baby. She is really making life tough on herself that's for sure...Having 2 lil ones AND young difficult child to raise, sigh...
Also featured in the pics is My easy child, Jessie. Do you remember meeting Jess at a Chili's restaurant you and I met at many years ago when I was having troubles with husband? Well easy child has REALLY grown up since then, huh?

Abbey...Yep, no doubt. LOL, Joey comes from a Loooooooong line of "Lady Killers". Trust me.

Love,
Tammy

Star*

call 911........call 911
WOW - does he EVER had his Daddy's eyes - who has HIS Mommas eyes.

WHAT a total cutie!

THanks - and gosh yes, thanks for the shock - I was thinking a small little person in a blanket and this grown baby in a Bahama shirt and shorts shows up with a head full of hair -

OMG I AM OLD.........olllllllllllld.......OOoooooooooooooold..

Thanks for that Tam - 'preciate it.

:tongue: