Greetings all day long ie Good Afternoon on Saturday

Rabbit

Good Afternoon All. I decided to start this thread late and see what happens. We got Snow and ice last night. I do not like winter. Hugs to all. Rabbit

T

TeDo

We got snow yesterday and now the winds have picked up so it's blowwing all over. We are slated to get more snow and sleet starting late tonight. difficult child 1 is on a Boy Scout trip to a town 2 1/2 hours away. I REALLY hope none of it starts until after they all get home after midnight. I'll be holding my breath (while I ENJOY the peaceful day without difficult child 1 here).

Wiped Out

Staff member
Hi All,

Rabbit-I'm with you; I do not like winter!!

TeDo-I hope the weather doesn't get bad until after your difficult child gets home safely!

Cold here today after a bunch of snow in the cold yesterday! It's been a relatively peaceful day here as easy child/difficult child is working and difficult child has been in an o.k. mood. I worked out at the health club this afternoon and he found some other kids to shoot buckets with in the gym at the club:)

buddy

HI guys! We went horseback riding and it was sooo cold, but Q insisted on not wearing his snow pants or boots or warmer gloves to horse back riding so I just rolled with it. He was FROZEN and he rode for a while then promised his teacher that he will always wear his warm clothes again. It was not worth a fight from me! I am sure he will. I have always done it that way as long as he is not hurting others or in a truly dangerous situaiton (I was there with the car warmed up)....once it is his idea he usually does fine. LOL Oh well, I as warm.

How did your days go??? We had no major issues, just hte usual mouthy stuff, sigh... but lots of nice moments too! Went Occupational Therapist (OT) visit my mom, Q was really happy to see her and they played piano on his samsung galaxy player and he thougth that was funny that she actually knew songs. It was sweet.